Senran Kagura Series

Hayabusiness

I think she become much less hotter. In a game where your hotness is mostly dictater by hair, eyes and personality, something as tiny as a haircut change can be drastic.

That said, I don't see how it's cuter, it simply looks like her normal hair without gel.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Ryona too dammit! She was OP in Shinovi Versus, but now look at her low tier self, I can't even use her outside of survival mode...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
OP in SV? Nah, she was just on par with everyone else.
Oh yeah, that and her transformation form was much faster, they slowed it down pretty bad in EV. Her frantic and normal form are definitely miles ahead in terms of flow, she feels all mashy otherwise

Banana56

I'd love if Hisui was added, she's really interesting and is one of the most unique girls in SK

latest

9DZpfFg.jpg

latest

CeoSXjqWEAAdorY.jpg

Jadeinchains

Oh yeah, that and her transformation form was much faster, they slowed it down pretty bad in EV. Her frantic and normal form are definitely miles ahead in terms of flow, she feels all mashy otherwise

Yeah as much as I like her her style of fighting in SKEV was pretty slow for me she's still fun though and once you transform and are using the special moves she's fun.

I'd love if Hisui was added, she's really interesting and is one of the most unique girls in SK

latest

9DZpfFg.jpg

latest

CeoSXjqWEAAdorY.jpg

She does look interesting I like her laser sword! I'm hoping at least one of the girls with dark skin get's in though since the most so far is Homura and she's just got a tan.

From the new wave girls Leo looks cool too since she reminds me of Lili, Yuyaki and Matsuri look really good too. And there's more so hopefully we do get a lot of characters.

Banana56

Yeah as much as I like her her style of fighting in SKEV was pretty slow for me she's still fun though and once you transform and are using the special moves she's fun.

She does look interesting I like her laser sword! I'm hoping at least one of the girls with dark skin get's in though since the most so far is Homura and she's just got a tan.

From the new wave girls Leo looks cool too since she reminds me of Lili, Yuyaki and Matsuri look really good too. And there's more so hopefully we do get a lot of characters.

Yeah Hisui looks really cool and her fighting style seems interesting. Her design kinda reminds me of a female Viewtiful Joe.

Same, plus Ageha is half-Spanish which is interesting along with Matsuri who is half-Native American (as well as how Yoshimitsu is half-American and Tsubame is half-Russian). One (or more) of them would be the main series first biracial characters in SK.

Leo is a given, she's one of the most popular if not the most popular among the new wave girls (and even among some main series girls too), no way is she not making it in.

Jadeinchains

Yeah Hisui looks really cool and her fighting style seems interesting. Her design kinda reminds me of a female Viewtiful Joe.

Same, plus Ageha is half-Spanish which is interesting along with Matsuri who is half-Native American (as well as how Yoshimitsu is half-American and Tsubame is half-Russian). One (or more) of them would be the main series first biracial characters in SK.

Leo is a given, she's one of the most popular if not the most popular among the new wave girls (and even among some main series girls too), no way is she not making it in.

Yeah the girls who are from different countries/races besides Japanese would definitely add more to the cast so hopefully they get in. Ageha looks good as well with her flamenco dress. If we have 30 characters at launch and then more from dlc then there is space for them, There might be as well completely new characters In the game or at least one.

Ayame predates new wave.

Oh yeah she was in SKSV wasn't she?

Argentus

Yeah the girls who are from different countries/races besides Japanese would definitely add more to the cast so hopefully they get in. Ageha looks good as well with her flamenco dress. If we have 30 characters at launch and then more from dlc then there is space for them, There might be as well completely new characters In the game or at least one.

Oh yeah she was in SKSV wasn't she?

Yeah she's always been the shpokeep for all the games I've played

Banana56

@Argentus from some of the article comments on this game I've seen, quite a few people want Kanzaki in SKPBS.

I think she has a shot of being added in. Hopefully so :)

Banana56

Found these results from a recent official SKNW popularity poll

Overall
1. Yumi
2. Ikaruga
3. Souji
4. Leo
5. Bashou

6. Rin
7. Kagura
8. Asuka
9. Yozakura
10. Murasaki

New Wave
1. Souji
2. Leo
3. Bashou
4. Meimei
5. Yuuyaki
6. Fuga
7. Ashiya
8. Tsubame
9. Chihaya
10. Chitose

Individual
1. Meimei
2. Chihaya

3. Murasaki
4. Souji
5. Ikaruga
6. Yumi
7. Hisui (YESS!!)
8. Matsuri

9. Ryouna
10. Tsubame

From the looks of it, characters like Bashou, Souji, Leo, Meimei, ect are a given.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD