Ranked match glitch

Doug Nguyen

Ive been searching for a rank match and every time i find a game, im watching other people play. This so far is happening for the fourth time in a row. First it was Zeo rebirth vs Neo Mp, then Zeo rebirth and Shiro Madoushi now Neo Mp and Shiro Madoushi, again Neo vs Shiro. Its like the same cycle of three people playing. I just wanna play damn it.

Also anyone else still have issues finding ranked matches in general. Takes way to long, knowing how many people are probably searching too.

innovare

I'm not convinced there are that many people searching for ranked matches, I often have difficulty finding ranked matches if I search for nearby players.

I have had that glitch when I first got the game so you're not the only one, haven't had it since though and not sure what causes/prevents it.

Doug Nguyen

I'm not convinced there are that many people searching for ranked matches, I often have difficulty finding ranked matches if I search for nearby players.

I have had that glitch when I first got the game so you're not the only one, haven't had it since though and not sure what causes/prevents it.
Maybe but still i have waited for too long most of the time.

IceMage95

Weird thing for me is that sometimes I get the same person I just played over and over again. I'm pretty sure that there's SOMEONE else who is searching besides that same person.

Doug Nguyen

Weird thing for me is that sometimes I get the same person I just played over and over again. I'm pretty sure that there's SOMEONE else who is searching besides that same person.
Yeah i get that a lot too. I hate it when its some laggy person you keep getting matched up with too.

innovare

Yeah I get that as well, it's one of the reasons I feel there aren't many people using ranked mode. When you get in that situation, just wait a minute before searching again. The other player will likely have found another opponent by then.

synce

I haven't had this happen since the patch but it's disappointing to know it'll happen again. Some search tips:

- If you keep getting paired up with a lagger, go to player list and submit a bad review. It's a pita but you're less likely to be paired up again

- If you can't find many people, try a different time of day. For me the most players are online around noon and again around midnight.

Zeo

So YOU were the guy that sent me that message. I've only gotten that glitch once, started randomly specing CrazySteady's match. But to get the same lobby over and over again, sheesh.

Doug Nguyen

So YOU were the guy that sent me that message. I've only gotten that glitch once, started randomly specing CrazySteady's match. But to get the same lobby over and over again, sheesh.
Yup, it happened two more times again so i had to reset my xbox.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD