Project Diva Thread

Rachel the fiend Slayer

On this thread you can talk about anything that has to do with Hatsune Miku Project Diva

The new game called Project Diva F 2nd will release for NA/EU the 3rd Quater of 2014. I can't wait to play this, this is my first Hatsune Miku game ever and I can't wait to try it out once I get a Vita

Venova

Ohh goodie a thread I can contribute to! I have 2nd on psp and F on ps3 (got ps3 just for that game!). I love these games so much and hope to eventually have all of them. Theres also Megpoid the Music, a Gumi game, and IA / VT -Colorful-, an IA game coming out soon on Vita.

I'm also a beginning Vocaloid producer myself :D I just released my first original song the other day as an entry to the Maika Original Contest. While not the first music I've ever done, it is the first in 10 years, and the first with lyrics and vocals. Here it is, take a listen if you want:
What do you think? ^^

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I still need to get this on the Vita. Used to play 1, 2 and Extend on PSP religiously lol. Extreme mode is the best way to play these games.

Venova

Yes for sure, Hard is fine for the hardest most rediculous songs, if you just want to have fun and not hurt your fingers, but extreme is best for sure in most cases. Negaposi*Continues I still can't clear on Extreme so I just do it on hard most of the time in F, such fun inputs in it!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD