Community (Poll)So which version is everyone getting?

Which version or versions of 5LR are you getting

• Total voters

Chapstick

Well since my comment got deleted, I'll say it again- PS4. Don't know how cross-platform play could work but it'd be awesome if it was available.

I imagine it'd be easy to transfer the save if you're buying the games on PS3 or 360, but I don't know how they could do that PS3 to PS4 or 360 to X1.

Darkton93

Xbox One. I need more space on my 360, and I want my DLC to transfer. Besides, ever since DOA3, I've always played DOA on Xbox.

Jaguar360

As much as I'd like to get the PS4/Xbox One version, my priorities are set on getting a Wii U, so I'll have to either endure the Xbox 360 and upload replays to Facebook again and play with that dang controller or wait a while until I get a PS4 or Xbox One.

werewolfgold

PS4. I'm pretty sure I'll have one by then and might as well get the tricked out version. That, and hopefully any and all input lag discrepancies are solved in the next gen.

Of course, if Last Round in general isn't tricked out enough, I may not get it at all...

Last edited:

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
It depends on various things, such as financial issues, but I intend to get it on PS4 or Xbox One. I still have to decide which of those consoles to get though, first. I'd rather go with PS4, but it may be better for me to go with Xbox One.

I have no interest in sticking with last gen though, as the series moves on to current gen.

Xhominid The Demon Within

I plan on going for the Xbox 360 version BUT, if there's a chance I can get a next gen console, I'll definitely get it for the PS4.

I COULD get an Xbox One, but MS's BS practices put me off on getting the console big time. I MIGHT get it, but it will have to be some time if I truly decide to be lenient and get it(I do want Killer Instinct, but that's the only X1 game I want to be honest).

Rawbietussin

I'll most likely get the game (most likely for PS3) before the console in my case... I'm still trying to earn for a PS3.

Now if it had a 3DS version (no matter how watered-down the graphics will be), I'll go for that alternative.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Definitely PS4 version, depending on cross play I would probably get the PS3 version as well as I have friends that don't have a PS4.

Intelligent Alpha

360. I'm not migrating yet. I have four lined up (LR included, but all are cross-gen, so). I'm not getting the games again. This will probably be the last 360 batch before MS ceases support! 13 years! Damn that's awesome!

KwonJigglypuff

If the trailers and HD content convince me to buy a PS4 for Christmas, then PS4. If it isn't worth my money, then just PS3. I've never been a Xbox guy, so...

I'll buy a PS4 eventually (for DOA6) but I can wait. I'd rather have a Wii U before.

FatalxInnocence

Proooobably PS4. And Xbox one when I end up buying one.... or maybe the other way around since sunset overdrive comes out soon(ish.)

Mavis

I will probably get the PS3 version because most of the people on my PSN don't have PS4's yet.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD