Community (Poll)So which version is everyone getting?

Which version or versions of 5LR are you getting

• Total voters

DontForkWitMe

with the announcement of 5LR being on both last gen and current gen consoles(that aren't nintendo) many of us will be split up from each other as some stick to their old and busted ass outdated last gen consoles while others will upgrade to the new hotness that is current gen consoles. The purpose of this thread is to simply state which side you'll be on when 5LR releases.

For me PS4 is the obvious choice, as someone with a high-end gaming PC im a graphics whore and want all my games looking at their best so no way im sticking with the PS3 version. not to mention PS4 offers other benefits like built-in streaming and video editing/uploading with its share factory app.

DyByHands

360 (though I hate digital only bs). And I don't have a next gen console yet, but I plan to get a PS4 first. So that's what my physical copy will be for.

Argentus

Been waiting for some games to actually come out for next gown before I buy a ps4. But between this, mgsv, and khiii I see enough reason to gget a ps4..

If I can't afford it I'll get on current gen

David Gregg

PS4
because I hate my 360 and the controller (and MS in general). I know that none of my DLC will transfer over but it's worth it to finally move on from the console (b/c DOA is really the only game I play on my 360).

Btw have there been any "confirmed" PS4/X1 pics? I thought it was the ones they show on the official site but people keep saying those aren't it. :confused:

DontForkWitMe

PS4
because I hate my 360 and the controller (and MS in general). I know that none of my DLC will transfer over but it's worth it to finally move on from the console (b/c DOA is really the only game I play on my 360).

Btw have there been any "confirmed" PS4/X1 pics? I thought it was the ones they show on the official site but people keep saying those aren't it. :confused:

TN confirmed they'll be showing the PS4 version at TGS in two weeks

Last edited:

Kronin

@David Gregg and @DontForkWitMe

nope, TN answered a tweet that all shown media have been from the PS3 version including the reveal trailer/pics, so it looks like last gen versions did indeed get a graphics boost over 5U with the new particle effects. TN confirmed they'll be showing the PS4 version at TGS in two weeks

Actually this is wrong, all the matter was the result of a misunderstanding:
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/list-of-new-content.4831/page-3#post-210988

Now I tried to ask directly the question to TN, hoping that they will answer to me.

---------------------------

Returning on topic I will buy the version for Xbox 360 just because I haven't a PS3 and I don't want sustain the current cost for a console of next generation (waiting for a lowering of the prices).

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
PS4 & Xbox One. I may decide to get 1 more between 360 & PS3, but that would come down to the TO's decision on which platform that it's being ran on & how active are my friend lists on each console. Other than that, I really don't see myself getting more than 2 copies, or passing up the new gen. Might as well build on them now.

Squizzo

I want a ps4 but my doa5/u are on 360 and I've already bought a shit ton of dlc. Such a dilemma.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I voted the hidden 6th option:

"It's too early to make a decision. Wait until more info surfaces on each version, 'cause we never know if we're getting content that's exclusive to each version, and more importantly, we don't know which version has the best optimal performance offline and online overall."

deiteu

Xbox One for me, I might not have one when DOA5LR is out but I'll get it. And since I have Vanilla and Ultimate on the 360 and I want my DLC to transfer as well.

Might get it on 360 too but One is a higher priority.

Blash

Depends on some elements! If I have a PS4 by then, than thats the obvious one!
But for now I'll just stick with 360.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD