Poll of the week

Which of the following characters are you most disappointed in that didn't make the roster for DOA5U

• Raidou

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Genra

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Tengu

Votes: 25 47.2%
  • Shiden

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Kasumi Alpha

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Nicole - 458

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Does anyone honestly care about the story?
You know... I'm just gonna answer "yes" every time. Especially when I'm in the mood to make story ideas.

Resurrect him. Shit, there's more implausible stuff that's considered canon. Why not?
Why merely resurrect him when we can have an offspring that's twice as ruthless to match the new art style for DOA?

With my story idea in place, I am confident it would be a better tie-in for Ninja Gaiden 4. This Tengu would still have the traits of his father, but still menacing enough to blend in a Ninja Gaiden game and be relevant to the current DOA timeline. Besides, every NG game has been before the DOA timeline. It's time for a change anyway.

UpSideDownGRUNT

every NG game has been before the DOA timeline. It's time for a change anyway.

Except Ninja Gaiden 3, that's hinted at being between DoA4 and DoA5 especially with Ayane being about 18 like she is in DoA5.

Also for Kasumi Alpha they could pull a La Mariposa/Mr. Strong thing where the costume makes the different character especially as it would just be Kasumi in that pink shozuku, Kasumi Alpha is basically just DoA2 Kasumi anyway which Kasumi got most of that stuff back in DoA5/U. Plus the Kasumi at the beginning of DoA5's Story mode was Kasumi Alpha or a Kasumi clone of Alpha's kind.

David Gregg

I agree with upsidedown. Honestly though having her in the story is enough. I guess I was spoiled with DOAD b/c she was badass in it.

Tulkas

Premium Donor
Why there's not a "None" option to vote for...? The only thing I miss is Tengu fighting style, but not Tengu char. I had liked Momiji used this style, or perhaps Raidou...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD