Poll of the week

Which of the following characters are you most disappointed in that didn't make the roster for DOA5U

• Raidou

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Genra

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Tengu

Votes: 25 47.2%
  • Shiden

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Kasumi Alpha

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Nicole - 458

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Which of the following characters are you most disappointed didn't make the roster for DOA5U?

Momiji-Baybee

Could live without either. Although Nicole would've been nice to play with again, but luckily Rachel is quiet similar to her :)

David Gregg

Genra: Hell to the nah. Was so sick of his spammy projectiles in DOAD and will hopefully never see him again.
Tengu: I voted for him. He's fun to play as and I wish he would be brought back for the sake of others who really want him. I feel like they could have put more time into the character to make him more than just a last level boss character.
Shiden: No...shouldn't have been in Dimensions either.
Kasumi-Alpha: I'm assuming you mean her DOA2/DOAD version (since you do actually play as her in 5's story mode). She was a very interesting character (an evil, child-like deranged version of the main protagonist who really wanted Hayate's D) but she doesn't need to be playable anymore. There's already Kasumi and Alpha-152 and the character herself is no longer relevant.
Nicole-458: No only because Rachel is in the game but I did enjoy playing as a halo spartan in 4.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I think every character's fanbase has their share of equal disappointment. Therefore, I share in their mourning, and voted the hidden option "All of the above".

BTW, you forgot Miyako. She had potential.

SilverForte

Genra: Hell to the nah. Was so sick of his spammy projectiles in DOAD and will hopefully never see him again.
Tengu: I voted for him. He's fun to play as and I wish he would be brought back for the sake of others who really want him. I feel like they could have put more time into the character to make him more than just a last level boss character.
Shiden: No...shouldn't have been in Dimensions either.
Kasumi-Alpha: I'm assuming you mean her DOA2/DOAD version (since you do actually play as her in 5's story mode). She was a very interesting character (an evil, child-like deranged version of the main protagonist who really wanted Hayate's D) but she doesn't need to be playable anymore. There's already Kasumi and Alpha-152 and the character herself is no longer relevant.
Nicole-458: No only because Rachel is in the game but I did enjoy playing as a halo spartan in 4.

Please, don't think bad of Genra because of some idiot spamming projectiles online, that is not the way he is supposed to be played. I'm sure that if you fought a proper genra you would think differently. Course that's pretty much only me lol.

Codemaster92163

Please, don't think bad of Genra because of some idiot spamming projectiles online, that is not the way he is supposed to be played. I'm sure that if you fought a proper genra you would think differently. Course that's pretty much only me lol.

ONLY you? *cough* I used him as well back in Dimensions...

Codemaster92163

Did you? Pretty sure I only saw you use helena, then again it has been ages since we last played.

Mhm. That was still when I knew how to play every single character (all fairly to exceptionally well). Now I'm back down to just a few =P but yes, I used Genra, and I invented my own combos with him as well.

Rawbietussin

Shiden, considering he's not "dead" like the rest of the bosses but then again, there's already more than enough ninjas on the roster.

Miyako, Niki, Irene or Rio could have been next thing if they made them a fighter. Just slap in some random fighting style and they're good to go.

KwonJigglypuff

Tengu. The rest is just 'meh'.

Also, since I know they won't bring any one them back, TN should create a new boss (mixup of Raidou, Tengu, Genra) in DOA6. Donovan with Genra's mask could work.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD