Playtime based titles

synce

Is there a list of them anywhere? I'm only now getting the one for 60 days, no way I'll ever see 300

Aspect

Wake up,
make your coffee,
turn on the ps3,
load up DOA5U,
get to the menu screen
eat, brush your teeth, whatever
turn off your ps3 and get on with life or try for those 3000 online win titles >.>
rinse and repeat for a year

I found this list with some googling:

Day 30: PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
Day 60: I BLAME THE LAG
Day 90: LIKE I SAID
Day 120: NO LIMITS
Day 150: DON'T GIVE UP
Day 180: KEEP FIGHTING!
Day 210: REVERSE MIX-UP
Day 240: THE IMPOSSIBLE IS POSSIBLE
Day 270: WIN, DAMMIT! WIN!
Day 300: I'M OLD

Apparently you can cheat to unlock them by disconnecting your console from the internet, changing the date from the system menu, booting up the game and getting it to save (play a match or mess with menu options or something), then going back to the dashboard and changing the date again. Repeat until all titles are obtained.

I'm way too lazy for that, so I'll just get the titles legitimately though.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
You don't have to disconnect the console for that. Just change the date, increase one day on the date time, then issue a save. You just have to do it 300 times.

synce

Haha I thought the same thing with the internal clock but yeah unfortunately it keeps track of the days you play, not the days you've owned the game. Big thanks for posting the list though

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Right, so you have to move it up one day, then boot the game, issue a save. exit, move the date up one day, then boot the game, issue a save. etc.

Aspect

Wow, that effort required though. I'm glad I'm not a trophy hunter type person. Haven't been able to Platinum a game since MW2.

Patrick Wimmer

Standard Donor
Wow, that effort required though. I'm glad I'm not a trophy hunter type person. Haven't been able to Platinum a game since MW2.
Luckily, there aren't a trophy for getting X amount of titles in DOA5U. Oh and doa5u is pretty darn easy to plat :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD