Media Photo sharing thread

nothingtosee

It's one of my favourite as well, at least in DOA2U where it looked silky and floaty.
Here in DOA5, it looks too... rubbery and thick.
I agree at least in doa2u it didnt looked as cheap although i have to say i was pretty happy when i knew it was available on doa5 considering it wasnt the most popular costume for helena

Tyaren

Standard Donor
It's one of my favourite as well, at least in DOA2U where it looked silky and floaty.
Here in DOA5, it looks too... rubbery and thick.

Most of Helena's costumes don't look as good in DOA5 anymore. Most of all the Greek goddess costume comes to my mind. The physics were flawless in DOA4 and a joy to watch...now the fabric looks stiff and heavy and glitchy. Also Helena looks fat in many of her costumes...

Rawbietussin

From a far sight, her character model does look like she has gone chubby (especially her legs in her C1). I don't mind it much myself. I just wish TN made drastic changes with the weight class and state that she gained some pounds.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I don't really mind either. :) When I say fat, it's by video game/fighting game standards. She has the figure of a perfectly normal, healthy woman...just as fighter in a fighting game...she looks odd. And then some of her clothes, like the white Chinese dress, really make her look fat, because the dress model is layered with a little too much distance over her body model.

KwonJigglypuff

I have no issues with Helena's model myself. Except for the ponytail. Her body is beautiful, I love her white chicken legs.
The Greek dress is okay, I mean after all the time we've been waiting for it, I cannot complain.

But yeah, that beige Chinese dress look terrible compared to DOA2U.

Argentus

1493546_1381440872106304_1975606861_o.jpg
1398660_1414728302110894_473825835_o.jpg
1493478_1390760477841010_580918299_o.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD