Petition to bring back LEON as DLC!

Would you like to have Leon and Ein DLC?

• Hell yes!! Bring back the Strongest Man in the World !

Votes: 161 75.9%
  • No, let him die the desert from dehydration..

Votes: 51 24.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosty-J

Oh man, these shops are some of the funniest things I've ever seen. And that Jann Lee glitch made me bust a gut and almost burst out laughing in class XD

Its funny how Leon was the only character with a meaningful story of his own and even with that he was passionate about crushing things.

He repped what hasn't been normally repped like arabian and greek , even wife beaters and vampire hunters alike...Leon wasn't just all those things , he was everything.

I didn't have a father growing up and Leon was the one that thought me how to be a man.I was a kid being picked on and bullied and said to myself what would da...err I mean Leon do , I became a man and crushed bones that day.I was expelled that day , but a hero to many and I met bully again one day and he wanted to thank me for changing him but I was like no don't thank me , thank Leon and I don' t mean girly Kennedy Leon but Leon DOA.

I now have beautiful wife and the love of beating things up. Couldn't of had all of that if it wasn't for him.

I can't take away the fact that I appreciate Leon but Team Ninja sure can't.:(

I hope out of the 0.01% of a man that the Team Ninja crew are put together as one, they consider putting him in DOA5.

manly-tears.gif

Lightning

Is there any realistic chance, we will get Leon and Ein back? There is still room for 8 more characters on the select screen!!!

Stikku

35 babies need to wipe their asses. :leon:

I just got back from my vacation to twitter land and have recently been thinking about just how wrong DOA5 is, even regarding simply obvious details that only take a little knowledge of the DOA series to understand, so I'd like to address something that kinda irks me.

Leon is the desert badass. He is a mercenary with signature collectible items like guns, tanks and missiles.

So what in the dick christ was Team Ninja thinking with DOA5 when they put Bayman, a lone Assassin, in a desert city full of tanks while wearing desert camouflage military gear with a squad of gun toting militant buddies, the setting for a stage that also features missiles and explosions?

9114334.jpg

Apparently the new (post-2008) Team Ninja actually thought Leon and Bayman were the same person. Much like they thought Ein and Hayate were the same character. Likely how they thought Tengu and Raidou didn't need to return because DOA5 already has one boss, which is surprisingly not Victor Donovan or something new, but just DOA4's Alpha-152 and a gimped Shang Tsung ninja.

picard-facepalm.png

They also have a massive hard-on for virtua fighter and are faggots for trying to turn DOA5 into a VF game, making all the DOA characters adhere to gameplay mechanics and input rules of VF, rather than making the VF characters adhere to gameplay mechanics and input rules of DOA. This game's existence is wrong in nearly every regard. This game should simply not even exist. Everything is wrong about it. Everything.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
This shit just got REAL !!
the t-shirts just arrived in the mail today !!
8081876851_fe9f52acce_b.jpg

WHO WILL THE LUCKY WINNERS BE!?!

JOIN NOW !! DON'T BE A PANSY !

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD