Petition Started to Add Reggie Fils-Aime to Super Smash Bros. Roster

Game Over

Petition Started to Add Reggie Fils-Aime to Super Smash Bros. Roster

By Matthew Bennett, Associate Editor
Posted on July 30, 2013 AT 04:17am

Reggie-Fils-Amie.jpeg

A new petition has been started over on Change.org to convince Nintendo to make Reggie Fils-Aime a playable character in Super Smash Bros.

The petition, which can be signed here, suggests that the Nintendo of America COO could ”use Nintendo controllers and characters to his advantage as attacks.”

“To raise awareness about this, please use the hashtag #ReggieForSmashBros and Tweet to @Sora_Sakurai to let him know about this petition. Also Tweet to @NintendoOfAmerica, @NintendoEurope, and @NintendoUK; and post about this on Miiverse to prove to Nintendo that Reggie deserves a spot on the roster,” the petition reads.

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news...-reggie-fils-aime-to-super-smash-bros-roster/

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Nothing against Reggie, but I'd much rather see Ono as a guest character just so I can see Megaman beat the crap out of him for the great injustice he's done to him over the past few years.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Nothing against Reggie, but I'd much rather see Ono as a guest character just so I can see Megaman beat the crap out of him for the great injustice he's done to him over the past few years.
Ono has nothing to do with MegaMan. At least he used a form of him for a game. It's the executives that are to blame.

This idea is cool but since I'll never play this I don't much care.

Game Over

Troll-Ono would be Top Tier, and MegaMan would likely lose that fight!! hahaha

Hahaha....What in the MOTHER fuck!?

This just reminds me of back when people wanted to see Kevin Butler as the Final Boss of PS All-Stars! THAT would've been hilarious!!!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD