Petition For More Dude Clothes

Do you want more clothes for the dudes?

• Total voters

Derga

You'd understand the post a bit more if you knew the history of the male/female costume ratio discussion here. Some members who I shall not name seem to imply you have to be homosexual or something for wanting more costumes for the males. Just using their words there.

Of course I don't think that about homosexual people, so sorry if you misunderstood my post.

Dave

It should be equal. There's a lot of weird things going on with the way Team Ninja handles DLC. 98 % of the time it's for the women, yet they leave out certain characters at times (mainly Sarah and Pai, but they've done it to others.) They have a crazy price, and the leave out the male characters or when they do they are priced at least one dollar under the female DLC. I don't even understand that. We know you love the female characters Team Ninja, but you have other characters that people are a fan of that want their character to feel supported by you.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
^The internet ain't the only thing to fap to, you know. Back in my day we had magazines, phone services, and this little thing some of you kids never heard about called a VHS, one of those big rectangular looking objects you put in this machine called a VHS recorder/player where a video girl magically pops out of your screen and fulfills your every desire.

OK, the last part's a bit stretching it... but it still counts.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
magazines don't have tentacles
Magazines don't have tentacles?

Magazines... don't have tentacles?

Japan would just love to prove you wrong. In fact, they don't even have to. Marvel vs. Capcom strategy guides - hell, the Final Fantasy 6 guide - sported dudes with tentacles. Shuma-Gorath? Ultros? Come on, you're making this too easy...

But yeah, I want a Broly costume for Zack, a Shredder costume for Hayabusa, Heero Yuy's getup for Ein, Piccolo's costume for Jann Lee (with Toshio Furukawa's voice clips to match), a Sandrock Gundam cosplay for Eliot, and I can't think of what to give anybody else.

Rawbietussin

You'd understand the post a bit more if you knew the history of the male/female costume ratio discussion here. Some members who I shall not name seem to imply you have to be homosexual or something for wanting more costumes for the males. Just using their words there.

Of course I don't think that about homosexual people, so sorry if you misunderstood my post.

I'm just saying that there are other fans/gamers of the series who just simply wants to see the tables turned in terms of costumes. I did not mean to exclude heterosexuals who plays a male character.

It's just majority of the main target audience are rather irrational about it.

David Gregg

magazines don't have tentacles

So it's turning into that kind of thread now is it?

images

Cla

Standard Donor
I don't think anyone is asking for the girls to not get any more costumes. They just want the guys to get an equal amount of costumes.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

its not weird its just extremely annoying on our part. Sex sells especially the female sex but seriously if i gave a dam about fapping ill go to the internet not DOA.

Well the girls have always since day one are what makes DOA well.... DOA (or at least one of the things). I for one am glad TN loves there women so much as alot of games make them as a minority

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
The dudes definitely need more. Especially Leon and Ein.

These two should have been no-brainers.

Leon_0561.jpg
Leon_DOA2.jpg

But watch, we'll get this piece of shit back instead. Calling it now.

DOA3_Leon_C3.jpg

Oh, and why isn't this in the DOA5U general board? We're not asking for more DLC for vanilla, are we?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD