PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gameshade

I managed to install huchi's Miyako mod.She ok for some of the costumes,but the ones from the pack she's headless.Need help.

Gameshade

My bad got the names mixed up.I followed the instructions.I used lnk reshuffle changed the hair and face to miyako's and later copied the dlc file to the dlc folder and edited the ini file.

KasumiLove

1457081299-lnk1.jpg

Don't forget to add the hair and face in the DLC Slots part and put the correct numbers in DLC Tool

Gameshade

It seems to be enabled.Do I have to use another program besides lnk?

Attachments

• ff.PNG
    ff.PNG
    51.6 KB · Views: 344
  • proog.PNG
    proog.PNG
    33 KB · Views: 351

lovislikefire

Thanks for the Marie Grown Up mod, mralex.
Is this mod possible to pack with DLC method?
I noticed that there were some additional tmc/tmcl that was named face and hair.
I'm not sure if you can swap face textures in Texture tool or if you can just add hair and face tmc/tmcl in DLC tool.
Thanks again.
lovislikefire

KasumiLove

Thanks for the Marie Grown Up mod, mralex.
Is this mod possible to pack with DLC method?
I noticed that there were some additional tmc/tmcl that was named face and hair.
I'm not sure if you can swap face textures in Texture tool or if you can just add hair and face tmc/tmcl in DLC tool.
Thanks again.
lovislikefire

You need LNK reshuffle for the hair and face

lovislikefire

Okay. I guess I have to go read in depth then. I had trouble understanding the tutorial I read part of because there seemed to be so many things that weren't fully explained. But that's what you get when you're a complete noob.
Thanks.
lovislikefire

jaafar85

Special Thanks For "LolaGMODS" to helping me with NYOTENGU Costume i asked before and every one show me the way to extract this costume.
Notice:
I don`t Know if Some One made it Before But i made This costume for (Tina & Nyotengu)
Of course, with some issues.
This Thor Costume i made it For (Tina & Nyotengu)
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
1.png
2.png
4.png
5.png
6.png

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 362

KwonJigglypuff

Wow it is very awesome! , let me do it for you :)

edit-----------

@KwonJigglypuff here is :D

i used helena's senran kagura, phase 4 ninja costume and ayane eye-pach

View attachment 20008

OMG this is awesome. Thanks a lot, that's was quick! Please let's post it on TeamNinja's Facebook/twitter. I mean, those who like it of course.
I find her way more unique like this, you don't feel like you're playing an alternative Kasumi, but rather her own character.
She has such a cool moveset.., it's a shame I don't like her boring personality.

Copy that to Team Ninja #Phase4DOA6 :)

Lorenzo Buti

I wonder if someone can get any Dead or Alive girl to cosplay as Reiko Nagase from the Ridge Racer games? It'll look totally hot on them. ;)

NagaseReiko.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD