Outfit mods concepts for PC Version

Ask the Mortal Kombat community how their modding is going, 2013 and still encrypted.

So what is the update here? Who is on the mod team? Who is leading this? Does FSD have an organization?

Let's go!

31gma

Ask the Mortal Kombat community how their modding is going, 2013 and still encrypted.

So what is the update here? Who is on the mod team? Who is leading this? Does FSD have an organization?

Let's go!

http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6392

They're currently in development stages in decrpyting the files and so far, they're able to decrpyt the files via ninjaripper, now it's just a matter of creating an .exe file that has a complicated packing and unpacking procedure.

The DOA5 modding has more interest in comparison to MK9 possibly due to the producer asking us to be moral with their daughter or that we have less features compared to the PS4/XBone versions.

Baal bal

http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6392

They're currently in development stages in decrpyting the files and so far, they're able to decrpyt the files via ninjaripper, now it's just a matter of creating an .exe file that has a complicated packing and unpacking procedure.

The DOA5 modding has more interest in comparison to MK9 possibly due to the producer asking us to be moral with their daughter or that we have less features compared to the PS4/XBone versions.
They intend to go for .DLC before going on the crap with .exe. It would be a lot easier to start with. Also ninjaripper is pretty useless for DOA if I understood correctly, as we have other tool working.
But yeah, it's going fast.

LarsMasters

latest

:D Blitz Bro / Denko Sen Onii-tama! lol + Crossdressing Karate Cosplay girls (Hitomi & Honoka, but not hair?)

Oh for Mila (& Eliot), except Bossun (?):
JStarsVictoryVS-1212-12.jpg

My deception. Rules all. Death by Embracing:
DFC.Kuroyukihime.5B.jpg

Last edited:

synce

latest

:D Blitz Bro / Denko Sen Onii-tama! lol + Crossdressing Karate Cosplay girls (Hitomi & Honoka, but not hair?)

Oh for Mila (& Eliot), except Bossun (?):
JStarsVictoryVS-1212-12.jpg

My deception. Rules all. Death by Embracing:
DFC.Kuroyukihime.5B.jpg

Who's the blonde?

Edit: onizuka hime (yay reverse image search)

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD