DOA5U Opponent quits/lags out.

connordavisj

Not to create a meaningless thread that will be over within the first answer or so, but do I gain any points from an opponent that leaves our Ranked match? What about my Wins/Games Played? I didn't see any feedback from the game on this. It just made a beeline for the Ranked search menu and that was it.

Chapstick

You get the points and you get the win when they quit like an idiot. They probably come from other games where that counts as a tie and doesn't affect anything.

connordavisj

Thanks for the info. Now if I can just gain points by actually winning instead of people bailing out, maybe I'll start getting somewhere.

Pictured Mind

It happened to me yesterday. I was playing ranked like a retard and matched up with this Jacky player. He dropped a mad combo on me in the first round and won that one. The second round I countered him, did some moves and suddenly he stopped moving and quit.

I did get points for that and it counts as a win.

Jacky player who played against my Rachel yesterday, if you read this, that was not cool.

connordavisj

That's basically what prompted me to make this thread. I was throwing out successful move after successful move against some Bayman player the first round and I guess he decided he'd had enough.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
But also, it sucks when I'm playing online and my connection drops, so I still lose the points, both GP and CP.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD