Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

#NagisaforDOA6

Too bad Shimbori refused to include any of the debuting DOAXVV characters into DOA6, let alone Nagisa (which is a shame, because at the very least Luna, Tamaki, and Nagisa show a lot of potential to be fighters), and based on the way he was talking, they're not likely to get DLC either.

N1ce Dreams

Too bad Shimbori refused to include any of the debuting DOAXVV characters into DOA6, let alone Nagisa (which is a shame, because at the very least Luna, Tamaki, and Nagisa show a lot of potential to be fighters), and based on the way he was talking, they're not likely to get DLC either.
I imagine these girls were created with no fighting style in mind or even DoA story related. So if they were added to DoA6, the characters would just be put in for the sake of it with any artistic creation. Just an opinion, of course it could turn out they had this stuff in mind already.

otnesse

I imagine these girls were created with no fighting style in mind or even DoA story related. So if they were added to DoA6, the characters would just be put in for the sake of it with any artistic creation. Just an opinion, of course it could turn out they had this stuff in mind already.

Yeah, I doubt it. Maybe if they hadn't created Lisa Hamilton and added her to DOA4 despite debuting in a beach volleyball game, I could consider that point, but as it is, that's definitely not likely thanks to Lisa.

Rubedood

Out of all the new exclusive girls in this game, Nagisa looks the most fighter-like by a wide margin. Her default outfit looks like something with attitude would wear. I could easily see her being a scrapper

otnesse

Out of all the new exclusive girls in this game, Nagisa looks the most fighter-like by a wide margin. Her default outfit looks like something with attitude would wear. I could easily see her being a scrapper

Yeah, and Luna also indicates she knew Bushido and even alludes to training with Hitomi in a couple of episodes (like the one where Fiona has to do rock climbing, I think the first episode of that arc, if I recall correctly.). And Tamaki's boudering could have been used as a fighting technique. Even Fiona someone could just slap Princess Peach/Daisy's fighting style onto Fiona, or heck, even Princess Zelda's fighting style.

otnesse

Tamaki Volleyball Winning Poses (Blue Labyrinth SR) with lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34422771

Hitomi Volleyball Winning Poses (Osechi Asari SSR) with lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34422952

BTW, think you can do some videos of the girls' game point animations (not win animations, just the animations that play if they score a point)? For some examples of what I mean by that, I mean like how, for example, Fiona sometimes sighs and then turns away putting her left hand on her cheek with an obviously love-struck expression while saying "ちょっと、はしたなかったかな……" before having her eyes slightly shift forward.

hardseppo

Kokoro Gravure Panel (Stella Saggitarius SSR) with lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34423527

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kokoro-Gravure-Panel-(Stella-Saggitarius-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Dr PaC

Well, Tina and Hitomi could probably rival Honoka in that department (hard-worker, I mean). But yeah, she definitely is very hard-working.
Oh, Im just speaking in terms of exposure (No pun intended) from Tecmo and TN, she is getting around. But Canon-wise, as hard workers Tina and Hitomi have her beat. Especially Tina

Last edited:

Jackie Chan Fan

Thinking about the pattern of new girls added to DOAXVV: we can hope Tina is the next one.

New - Luna
New - Tamaki
Classic - Leifang
New - Fiona
New - Nagisa
Classic - ???
New - ???
New - ???
Classic - ???

otnesse

Leifang is the 11th girl in Scarlet!!!
https://s.famitsu.com/news/201901/07170235.html

There's your news
@Leifang
@Jadeinchains

Not sure why they bothered keeping it a secret, but oh well. At least we definitely know who the 11th girl is going to be. And OAG did seem to imply in one of the articles that the Switch version at least will add additional girls akin to DOAXVV's method of adding girls into the game.

Thinking about the pattern of new girls added to DOAXVV: we can hope Tina is the next one.

New - Luna
New - Tamaki
Classic - Leifang
New - Fiona
New - Nagisa
Classic - ???
New - ???
New - ???
Classic - ???

Well, if the in-game code from October and November is of any indication, we're probably going to get CRI, MIL, and RAC next, which would point to Christie, Mila, and Rachel. Still, I'm waiting until February to verify this from my source (and I chose February since that's closest date I can ask before the next girl launches, which I estimate is March 14 based on past release dates). Unless DOA6 reveals "Tina" is short-hand for Christina, anyway, like in the film adaptation.

Oh, and before I forget, here are the special salutations for the New Year:

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD