[Oct 6, 2012] River City Runbacks 2: The Runbackening (Richmond, Virginia)

Blackula

Welcome to River City Runbacks 2: The Runbackening!

A 1 day, multi-state tournament in the heart of VA!

The location:
Comfort Inn Conference Center Midtown
3200 W Broad St
Richmond, VA 23220

- Same location as Civil War 4. We'll just be using the main ballroom.
- Special discount rates will be available to those who with to stay overnight on Friday and/or Saturday.

The Headlining Games!
(All $10 to enter)

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - PS3
Persona 4: Arena - 360
KOF XIII - 360
Super SFIV AE2012 - 360
UMvC3 - 360
DOA5 - PS3
VF5FS - PS3

Venue fee is $10 if you pre-register through RVAtournaments.com, and $15 at the door.

XBox 360 setups will be on VGA "Renegade setups" 100% lagfree and HD. Now with multiple minijack ports so you can hook up your own headsets!

PS3 setups for TTT2, VF5FS, and DOA5 will be as many EVO monitors as we can get (community support will be essential), but I also have good old tube CRTs to fall back on! Nordic Ninja from MAK/WHB and Brian from RESE have pledged their support with monitors, so we'll update with further details.

Stay tuned to this page for more announcements!

N0rdicNinja

I will be bringing 10 Evo monitors with 2 headphones at each setup for those who don't have their own! It's almost that time people, lets rep our scene!

Blackula

If you're planning on going, please let me know. Also put what location/state you're in. I'd like to get a sign up list started.

Total Entrants: 7

--SOVA--
Blackula

--NOVA--
Nordic Ninja
Kaigen

--RVA--
Shade

--Roanoke,VA--
Squalay

--MD--
Mr. Wah

--NC--
DeMo

Blackula

Good shit!

Once the game releases both of you guys should head to Blackula's on Friday night for casuals, he has them every Friday unless he has to travel for a tournament.

That is if you guys don't mind traveling 1.5 hours to my place. :)

Blackula

Bumping this to the top. Event is next week people.

Also, pre-registration ends next Wednesday. Pre-register before then to save $5 on your venue fee. It will be $15 at the door.

Shad

I'm very sorry, but unfortunately I won't be able to make the tournament after all. I have a wedding to attend that weekend I had completely forgotten about until yesterday.

I wish you guys the best of luck, and hope the tournament is a great success. I hope to catch the next one.

~Shad

Blackula

Doors are gonna open at 10. Tourneys are gonna start around Noon-1. The only games we have exact times for are AE2012 - 1PM and UMvC3 - 5PM.

I'll be running all of the 3D fighting games, which is only 3 of them. All 3 will probably be running at the same time, that is unless the TO decides he wants to run TTT2 later and do DOA5 and VF5FS first.

PaulZ

Blackula: When does Tekken start? I'm trying to avoid getting up early to get there at 12, to realize it's not starting because other tournaments are going first.
Appreciate the help bro.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD