Ninja Gaiden Thread

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Hey it was fun playing today even with the horrid lagg at some points.

Sorry for bad performance with liz, my forward T cancels with the BoTA were horrid haha.

You are free to try again tomorrow?

Nameless Sama

It was indeed. I had really fun with you too , gary. Ah man dont be so hard on yourself , I have made mistakes too.The Izuna loop on Genshin in MN5 doesnt always work , because Ryu focus on Liz sometimes :/. I am very thankful taht you help me. The missions are not hard but to find people is even harder.

-> I have to learn for my exams but I have time till 2.11.2015 , just hit me up , when you are online bro. :hayabusa:

When we play RE sometime , we will do the trials faster. I will support you with fast killing , instead of distract the bosses. I cant wait to play the trials with you bro. But first I have to focus on Sigma2.

Last edited:

Nameless Sama

Uhm no I have forgotten to set the camera to free mode D:

I am online tomorrow , maybe if you have time we can play together ^_^

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I hope the new installment is secretly in development. But im starting to doubt it =/

"■ Koei Tecmo’s Yosuke Hayashi

Q: Will there be a new Ninja Gaiden soon?

A: Although a lot of our staff want to work on one, since we’re working on a variety of projects, we’re not actually going ahead with it. We have a number of ideas, so we’ll tell you when it comes to form."

http://gematsu.com/2015/10/dengeki-...-enix-koei-tecmo-sce-more#Mx13kttjitcwjrvF.99

DyByHands

I would be a lot more upset with that quote, if I wasn't so excited for Ni-Oh. And even Dissidia (if/when it comes to PS4).
I don't mind the wait... For the moment.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
im just hoping that stance switch mechanic will make it into NG. that mechanic alone could carry NG4 as far new ideas go. it would allow them to completely transform the way the game is played AGAIN without resorting to DMC weapon switch. instead it would be their own thing.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
one thing i have to say about NG is that all its sequels have at least tried to radically change the game. DMC, GoW, and Bayonetta really doesn't change that much besides adding more things.

NG1 started off with a core of well balanced, quick, very decisive based action. you dont typically show off in ninja gaiden game. your combos are meant to kill with haste so you can defend against that next guy whose trying to kill you.

NG2 speed things up and made battles very hectic. you had to make split second decisions and implementation of obliteration techniques made delimbing and execution strategic affairs, but at its core it was still about being decisive and not wasting time with fancy combos.

Razors Edge expanded the ninpo system and added a reward system for attacking grabbing enemies where you would normally just GTFO. it does need to be toned down though

if all this combines with a stance change option for situation mid-combat switching then i dont even think Platinum could contest with it.

DyByHands

3RE was moving into the right direction, IMO. They just need to fill it out better. You had UT's, OT's, SoB (which I ended up really enjoying), they gave back (some) weapons and ninpo.
But still, my biggest complaint about 3-3RE (aside from input problems) was how dead the world was. There was nothing anywhere to do or to find. It was just like one giant mission. NGB Eternal Legend mission had more to do, lol.
Let me wall run somwhere not story related!

But for real. I could see a stance switch working out cool.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
well the good thing is clearly they've been looking at the souls series which means they've more than likely been noticing how their maps are done and how well they've been received.

Last edited:

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
and a ton of teleport moves, it feels really great being able to just appear behind somebody mid combo. i like that Ryu feels even stronger in gameplay than he does in cutscenes which is usually the complete opposite.

Man can teleport, dodge surface to air missles point blank range, jump from one jet into another mid flight, and dodge bullets but in a cutscene he can't even dodge a tranquilizer shot :cool:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD