New York DOA5

splslick

I wont be able to go to this session coming up =[....I had to take a closing shift for friday and saturday because of the lack of hours I got this week...I am sorry for that....I hope Smithy can still run the session ppl are still interested in doing it

Murakame

I might be able to go this saturday. If not then next friday or saturday. Would you guys be up for sessions then?

EDIT: Also what are the requirements for us to be able to have tournaments @ Next Level? I keep hearing that NY has a lot of players but there have been no local tournaments that I've heard of.

splslick

I might be able to go this saturday. If not then next friday or saturday. Would you guys be up for sessions then?

EDIT: Also what are the requirements for us to be able to have tournaments @ Next Level? I keep hearing that NY has a lot of players but there have been no local tournaments that I've heard of.
I won't be able to do a session this weekend but I am sure Smithy can set something up. I am not entirely sure what would be required to make a tournament at Next Level but I am sure Smithy can answer that question as well :D

Smithy

to my knowledge, the only people who play doa offline in nyc on a regular basis are me and splslick, and that's the only thing stopping us from running tournaments. once you find out whether you can go to next level, let us know :)

Murakame

Sorry this is ultra sudden but I got the OK. I'm fine with tommorow or saturday but i have to leave by 7 on either day so it would be cool if we could get something going ASAP.

splslick

Sorry this is ultra sudden but I got the OK. I'm fine with tommorow or saturday but i have to leave by 7 on either day so it would be cool if we could get something going ASAP.
I can't do this weekend cause I work...If I knew earlier in the week, I could have gave my shift to someone at work...=[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[

Murakame

Well then we should set something up for next week. It feels sudden doing it now and it will give more people time to decide if they want to show. At the very least we will have you, smithy and myself.

Sketch

I am on the fence about playing DOA 5. I live in Brooklyn, NY and come from a very high level of Tekken gameplay. I live within walking distance of Next Level, so if you guys are having a session and would be open to newer players coming for matches, I might swing by on a Friday or Saturday. I really like the combo/stun system of DOA, but there are a lot of things I do not like and/or am unsure about pertaining to this game so maybe if I come to one of your sessions, I'll have a better understanding of certain aspects of DOA and can start playing more.

Smithy

I am on the fence about playing DOA 5. I live in Brooklyn, NY and come from a very high level of Tekken gameplay. I live within walking distance of Next Level, so if you guys are having a session and would be open to newer players coming for matches, I might swing by on a Friday or Saturday. I really like the combo/stun system of DOA, but there are a lot of things I do not like and/or am unsure about pertaining to this game so maybe if I come to one of your sessions, I'll have a better understanding of certain aspects of DOA and can start playing more.
sounds good man :)

splslick

You should come down for a session...I am pretty sure that Smithy would be able to clear anything you ask....I still consider myself a beginner as well and I go with the intention of playing to learn so we can learn it together :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

splslick

Is friday a good day? I would bring my ps3 there since it's a hassle to use their 360 cause I doubt they updated the system and we would have to find the 1 harddrive out of 15 that actually has the game...If you think you can make it, pm me so I can give ya my number to get in contact with me.

splslick

Since I haven't heard a word from anyone, I will postpone the session for another day...Is the weekend of the 12 and 13 good for anyone?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD