New York DOA5

splslick

Where you been? Chinatown Fair got KO'd long time ago. Next Level in Brooklyn is where we meet up. And yes I'm a murderer .
Your name is RAMON :O....I didn't know =[

OK, Ok, fair enough. Word though, I was there, it's done for. Brookyln would be the spot, I be hearing about that place.It's friday, call me, Freddy. Wana give that a shot today.
Not sure if anyone is going to be there today since ECT is tomorrow but if you can, you should swing through next saturday since that's when we are hosting a session at Next Level :D

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor

Not sure if anyone is going to be there today since ECT is tomorrow but if you can, you should swing through next saturday since that's when we are hosting a session at Next Level :D

It's Leon and I'm a cleaner.

Hold_Junkie93

Sweet. I hope La bomba makes it. I heard he's been having some, "Real life issues" as he puts it. Wanted to ask, who bringing a copy of ultimate? I could bring my ps3 cuz, I got Marie Rose.... I know, you guys gotta bring 1 cuz Akuma said he doesn't have, U. WTF

splslick

Sweet. I hope La bomba makes it. I heard he's been having some, "Real life issues" as he puts it. Wanted to ask, who bringing a copy of ultimate? I could bring my ps3 cuz, I got Marie Rose.... I know, you guys gotta bring 1 cuz Akuma said he doesn't have, U. WTF
I'll bring my ps3 and my copy of Ultimate....If you want you can bring your ps3 and ur copy as well so we can have 2 setups :D

shurf

For the people that are actually going to ECT, I want to wish you guys the best of luck.... @Dr Snipe I believe in you and your Tina... @shurf Please body some people with your Kasumi... @Kain If you are still alive, GIVE ME A SIGN ANYTHING THAT YOU ARE ALIVE :D

Thanks for the vote of confidence! I went to ECT primarily for AE (barely practiced any DOA at all!), but I entered it for the lulz. Bad mistake. You'll see in the results haha. Got my butt kicked but it was really motivating.

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
What is up I'm pretty hyped for this sat, also to make my visit a little better since i'm from boston.. NO I DONT NEED A PLACE TO CRASH, but it would be nice if someone can point me at spot doesnt have to be great, but a spot that plays EDM I always got get my groove on sat night. YES i'm talking night life lol. No dress code is really appreciated

Beast Mode NY

Anyone from NYC who would like a weekly tournament for DOA in Astoria Queens? I was told to post here so here we go!

• I run a gaming cafe in Astoria Queens. You can see the page here www.Facebook.com/BeastModeNY I run many tournaments every week looking to add a few more days anyone willing to work with me and help build a new night for DOA or any fighting game add me or hit me up!

Facebook.com/BeastModeNY
    www.BeastModeNY.com Register today and be sure to check out all the live stream coverage

splslick

What is up I'm pretty hyped for this sat, also to make my visit a little better since i'm from boston.. NO I DONT NEED A PLACE TO CRASH, but it would be nice if someone can point me at spot doesnt have to be great, but a spot that plays EDM I always got get my groove on sat night. YES i'm talking night life lol. No dress code is really appreciated
What's EDM? Maybe I can point you in the right decision

splslick

http://oasismirage.com/top-5-edm-night-clubs-in-nyc/
This might help you out...I don't know much on the edm night club scene unfortunately =[

If you don't mind me asking, where do you plan on staying?

Thanks for the vote of confidence! I went to ECT primarily for AE (barely practiced any DOA at all!), but I entered it for the lulz. Bad mistake. You'll see in the results haha. Got my butt kicked but it was really motivating.
You went under the name Sherief???? :O :O :O :O

Last edited by a moderator:

splslick

Lol my mom is nervous about me going there with my ps3, like, what if those people rob you? I gotta take it on the d-low, and hear her mouth when I return lol .
Well if your mom is against you taking it out, then I would rather you not bring it....I don't want your mom to be upset with you and think people are being a bad influence on you :O

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD