2nd is @DestructionBomb VS @Kain

View attachment 5141
20140419_164043.jpg
20140419_165758.jpg
20140419_163855.jpg

From left @splslick @shurf @DestructionBomb

Last edited:

splslick

If anyone has days that they are free randomly and want to play some games locally not necessarily have to be at next level, you can post on this thread. And I'll see if I'm free to play some games, I am willing to travel tbh....I was practicing a bit of Momo :D

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
If anyone has days that they are free randomly and want to play some games locally not necessarily have to be at next level, you can post on this thread. And I'll see if I'm free to play some games, I am willing to travel tbh....I was practicing a bit of Momo :D

I'll be heading back there sometime next early month lol. Should be often after that.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
I can host a thing a my job but we'd need a TV of sorts + Set up it's way closer than Next Level but gettin a TV ready may take a while

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Somebody mentioned next month but any weekend is fine really nobody is in charge of it so anyone can set it up.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
First off, I would like to apologize for being so late on the story. Somehow I completely forgot, and when I looked through my email this morning I saw a new post to this thread which served as a reminder.

Second, your story is here. If you have any concerns or edits, let me know and I will take care of them.

splslick

I just got a problem... Looks like it being played on ps3, I play on 360 with an arcade stick
Like what others have mentioned, you can always rent a stick out or just warn @Dr Snipe if you need to use his stick ahead of time....Also while we are on the topic of a session, what weekend would you guys like to do the next one...ECT is next weekend so that's not going to happen then.....I'm thinking either May 16, 17 or the weekend of May 23 and 24...I would prefer if we do the session on the 16th and 17 because UFGT 10 is on the 23rd of May....Just wanted to throw that out there in case people wanted to go out to it

@shurf @DestructionBomb

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD