New York DOA5

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
So how do you practice and stay on top of your game? Please don't tell me online cause that is the most frustrating thing ever

Making a Combo videos help alot, you not only remember a characters combos due to doing them repeatedly for hours. You also understand stand rules they follow and make the most unique set ups.

Plus you can make your own theme, whether you share or not is up to you.

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
So how do you practice and stay on top of your game? Please don't tell me online cause that is the most frustrating thing ever
I play with gill, miss maia, and zoob....also some of the r.i people like lord xavier...just our forum is is so dead LOL

shurf

Soooooo, if anyone's in the Brooklyn area tomorrow, would any of you guys wanna get a session going at Next Level? I still never got to see any of you (my work's fault mostly) and wanna get some good offline sessions in. East Coast Throwdown is only a month away, remember!

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
"Yeeah showtime! " I'm free today but please put information down or use the forum. I don't wanna make a trip again for nothing.

shurf

Sure. Is this not the correct subforum to use? I was thinking today around 5PM. But if there isn't enough interest or nobody can make it, we can reschedule to a better time.

Tenryuga

Should prolly give ppl a weeks notice when planning a session so that people can try to free up that day or make whatever preparations are necessary. That way as much people can make it as possible.

shurf

Yeah, I realized that pretty soon after I posted. A heads up the night before doesn't help much. Anything going on next weekend? If not, I think it might be time for the DOA community to populate NL a little bit! AE got so boring lol.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Well 5pm is a bit late, what is the earliest we can start? As for today I can go but for 3 or 4hrs of play doesn't seem to much. I'm assuming it takes time to secure an area let alone the time it would takw to get there.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD