New York DOA5

splslick

What time are you guys having the session? I've something to do tomorow but I can probably still make it.
I would probably start it around 4-6pm...For anyone who is interested in showing up, please write in the thread that you will be showing up....I don't want to make the trip out there if no one shows up...So if you are planning to show up, PM me or write in the thread that you will be showing up...Or you can just text my number at 917-921-5905. Thanks in advance :D

Last edited:

splslick

I am going to have to cancel today's session cause I have to take care of a family emergency....Sorry guys for the inconvenience =[ =[ =[ =[

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
There was a DOA scene at Next Level? Is it still active? I never went to Next Level because there wasn't much for me to participate in. Then KI came out and I was thinking of going for that. But if DOA is hosted there I'm in.

splslick

There was a DOA scene at Next Level? Is it still active? I never went to Next Level because there wasn't much for me to participate in. Then KI came out and I was thinking of going for that. But if DOA is hosted there I'm in.
There is a DOA scene at Next Level....It's has its on and off moments lol but I have been getting in contact with a few other people about getting more sessions happening for this game. When we host sessions, it tends to be on Friday or Saturday since Sundays are close there...I have been wanting to host more sessions outside of Next Level since it's a pain trying to catch the train from there around midnight....When are you normally free?

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Do I need my save Data? Because pretty much all costumes are locked cept Tina. And whatever DLC Packs got bundled before they gave them out individually. I've been meaning to unlock everything but every time I turn my xbox on I go straight to training or try online, then go back to training.

splslick

Do I need my save Data? Because pretty much all costumes are locked cept Tina. And whatever DLC Packs got bundled before they gave them out individually. I've been meaning to unlock everything but every time I turn my xbox on I go straight to training or try online, then go back to training.
Well, I believe next level doesn't have the game so one of us would have to bring a console...I personally don't mind however I have a ps3 and I know most people that play here only have ps3...The good thing is I have an arcade stick for ps3 and I know you can rent sticks at the venue for $3

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Well, I believe next level doesn't have the game so one of us would have to bring a console...I personally don't mind however I have a ps3 and I know most people that play here only have ps3...The good thing is I have an arcade stick for ps3 and I know you can rent sticks at the venue for $3

That's cool I use the devils instrument a controller. I have a PS3 copy so its not foreign to me. A vita version would be nice to keep up on combos I think up though, I have 5+ but can't test power launcher ideas till I get home.

shurf

Hi. I'm new and basically I'm in the same boat as Kain. I'm in Northern NJ but I'm willing to go around. Is Next Level good on Saturdays for DOA? Thanks mates.

Tenryuga

We are around but sessions have been inconsistent because some of us are busy. Next level is good friday or saturday. And Woot! More players show their faces! You don't have to worry about this scene dying out; It's just a matter of getting consistent sessions because we DEFINITELY have the players.

splslick

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........Let's get a session happening then....If Next Level is too far for some people, I am more than willing to host a session at my place @Tenryuga @Dr Snipe

*My sessions are open to the entire public...If you are interested, you can hit me up in the chat on the bottom right hand side, pm or you can write in the thread....I definitely want to see more activity happening for this game in our scene :D

shurf

I'm happy to see that you guys are such a welcoming bunch. I went to Next Level today for the first time to see what was up. No DOA, but at least there was plenty of SF4 to keep busy with. I'll try to to be there on the regular even though the commute kinda sucks. splslick, I'll definitely let you know if I can make it!

splslick

I'm happy to see that you guys are such a welcoming bunch. I went to Next Level today for the first time to see what was up. No DOA, but at least there was plenty of SF4 to keep busy with. I'll try to to be there on the regular even though the commute kinda sucks. splslick, I'll definitely let you know if I can make it!
Yeah definitely hit me up if anything...Just know though, the chances of finding DOA players randomly at Next Level is like really rare...So if anything, hit this thread up like a day or two before hand, and I am sure there will be people wants to get some games in :D....In terms of sessions, I do want to host a session maybe next weekend...Let me guys know what's up with that

Tenryuga

All you have to do is set a date and time and I'll see about making it out. I'm not going anywhere; This is my game. I'll support it whenever I can and I'll always be around to do it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD