New Tag throws

Doug Nguyen

Post all the new tag combinations you find out here. Ive been trying to find new ones but for now its.
1. Sarah/Akira
2. Sarah/Pai
3. Pai/Akira
4. Rig/Bass
5. Hitomi/Lei fang
6. Tina/Sarah
7. Mila/Tina
8. Bass/Mila
9. Helena/Kokorro
10. Rig/Jann lee
11. Akira/Kokorro

Thats it i think. Hope theres more. Because so far the new grabs are kinda generic. Most are just their grabs from there moves list, not really unique ones.

Keved

I hear Brad Wong & Kokoro have a brutal tag throw? Any idea what it is? I am curious now.

Stikku

Are all these tag-throws returning?
(well, obviously the ones excluding Leon and Ein, because - y'know. Thunderfucks)

BLACKSTAR

Yoooo, Pai's Senpu Enka to Sarah's Killer Bee Assault as a tag throw?!!! LOL

Sarah's Dancing Shadow as a tag throw is pretty cool too

The inner fanboy in me is salivating

EDIT: those english voices are eeeeew

Keylay

Hayashi said he was going to add more unique Tag Throws / Winning poses to teams that should have them so I don't get why Kasumi and Hayate still don't have eiither.

Nightpup

Hayashi said he was going to add more unique Tag Throws / Winning poses to teams that should have them so I don't get why Kasumi and Hayate still don't have eiither.
He was too focused on Kasumi and Ayane :V
Still, I'm just sitting here hoping Alpha-152 has some legit tag grabs.

Doug Nguyen

The tag throws are really generic compare to Tekken Tag 2's.
Really? I think the tekken throws are really lame. They arent throws that are unique to each fighter, the "unique" throws are basically by the size/style of the fighter. Like a big fighter will throw the opponent then there big tag parter will tackle them or head but them. Ive seen a few cool ones but there are so many duplicates. Itagaki did a better job with tag throws thought.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD