New forum Layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamleelight

Is this some test or something? or is my browser messing up, cuz dont want to sound like an ass, but this layout is terrible. Its boring as all hell, any chance there is a way to encode the old layout, just encase some people like this new look. But for myself I hate it and would like to revert back.

splslick

Is this some test or something? or is my browser messing up, cuz dont want to sound like an ass, but this layout is terrible. Its boring as all hell, any chance there is a way to encode the old layout, just encase some people like this new look. But for myself I hate it and would like to revert back.
It's really difficult to navigate too. I can't seem to find ppl's updates anymore =[

Kasumi

Change the style of the forum, this morning for some reason it was set to "mobile" for me, change it to light or dark and it will look like always.

Adamleelight

It's really difficult to navigate too. I can't seem to find ppl's updates anymore =[
Agreed, I mean the recent activity feature is alright, but I prefer seeing what thread has a new post in next to the section. I'm also having trouble navigating myself, everything is a mess lol.

splslick

Change the style of the forum, this morning for some reason it was set to "mobile" for me, change it to light or dark and it will look like always.
Agreed, I mean the recent activity feature is alright, but I prefer seeing what thread has a new post in next to the section. I'm also having trouble navigating myself, everything is a mess lol.
I didn't even know this site had a mobile version to it lol....Just changed it :D...Thanks for the help :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD