New Costumes of Last Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontForkWitMe

So with the uninteresting reveal of TitsMcCopyClone out the way will TN go back to posting match vids of the rest of the cast who's new outfits haven't been shown yet since there isn't shit else to promote for the game and we still have a month left before it comes out. We still haven't seen the new outfits for ...

Jann
Bass
Leon
Zack
Ein
Jacky
Akira
Pai
Lisa
Helena
Momiji

David Gregg

Just seen my Rachel costume! I can't believe it! I'm so happy! They changed a couple of things but I don't care! I'm so ecstatic!! I get to actually play as my favourite character in my own costume!

It really was a great design (like I said to you before it was in my top 2 favorite Rachel entries). :) You can also play Rachel with loose hair now (if you were wanting that) so congrats!

Brute

Standard Donor
So with the uninteresting reveal of TitsMcCopyClone out the way will TN go back to posting match vids of the rest of the cast who's new outfits haven't been shown yet since there isn't shit else to promote for the game and we still have a month left before it comes out. We still haven't seen the new outfits for ...

Jann
Bass
Leon
Zack
Ein
Jacky
Akira
Pai
Lisa
Helena
Momiji
Don't forget Nyotengu.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Don't forget Nyotengu.

Are you even listening?

tumblr_mavq7mIPOD1r25xgk.gif

Brute

Standard Donor
Are you even listening?
Apparently the only one.

And yet Alpha has already been confirmed to get two, despite neither being a fan submission.
I'm not sure how to interpret that number, but excluding Nyo entirely just seems so fucking lame
Until I get someone to sort out this bump in a sufficiently convincing way, I'm not willing to write her out just yet.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Apparently the only one.
Until I get someone to sort out this bump in a sufficiently convincing way, I'm not willing to write her out just yet.

Well, I only said, that I saw a hint of Nyotengu not getting any bonus costumes and I do think my reasoning made some sense. Still, who knows...? Team Ninja might surprise us. They surely did in the past. And Nyotengu being the only one without a bonus costume would indeed be lame.

But I really think, Alpha is sort of a special case and exceptions prove the rule. ;)

Last edited:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Congratulations.
I have to say that I think this is very unfair situation to me since before my entry got hacked I already got enough votes to get first position in Rachel's design category seeing how many votes the rest of her designs got at the end of the contest (and probably even enough to get into 10 most voted rank). So, I strongly disagree with Team Ninja decision and now I feel that my "Community Manager special mention" prize was totally unnecessary.
But, of course, I can understand your happinness and your joy. Enjoy Rachel.
Sorry for how I sound. I don't want to make feel bad to anyone, and even less have a fight. I just needed to express how I feel. I'm human after all :p
Bye.

From my discussions with some sources, it wasn't because of the voting results.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

I actually would love more punk/jrock outfits for Honoka. The black skull outfit looks great on her.

Also surpised she didn't get a jpop like costume, but I guess the school uniform is good enough

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm surprised that her shirts are so modest. Knowing Team Ninja, i would've expected low cut shirts and bikini tops over her skull shirts. Her swimsuit is the only major thing I've seen that's shown cleavage thus far.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Obviously she's gonna have fanservicey outfits. I don't know why anyone is surprised by the current lack of them.

Clearly they want to release those ones later as DLC though, since they know they'll sell like hot cak- I mean hot salads.

Argentus

I keep looking at Milas, and while I know the contest design came first (kinda) I can't help but feel its redundant now, as its more or less a pallette swap of her red jacket outfit, racer outfit, and cop dlc. I'll get it and use it, but...yeah noticing that they all feel like the same outfit (short shorts and crop top)

Boogie

I keep looking at Milas, and while I know the contest design came first (kinda) I can't help but feel its redundant now, as its more or less a pallette swap of her red jacket outfit, racer outfit, and cop dlc. I'll get it and use it, but...yeah noticing that they all feel like the same outfit (short shorts and crop top)

mila's outfits all seem uninspired up until the contest entry and i always hated how she strayed away from the "tom boyish-y sporty" outfits halfway into the DLC. her contest entry is on the right track but i think i prefer your entry instead tho. blue hair or not, it went with her "theme". putting mila in all these dresses and super girly bikinis and her casual outfit was just daunting to me.

but thats just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD