New Costumes of Last Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

I think he'll get this, it's pretty cool imo
10302166_520500521387371_1796049041207690104_n.jpg
Kinda worried they'll get rid of one of the bandanas, like how they didn't include Bayman's skull mask.

Wouldn't be against the spaceman or game of thrones outfits either. I don't think id ever use em, but I bet they'd look cool.

synce

I'm assuming that design was Leon's most voted costume? It seems that's how they're doing it... if anyone has a list that includes each character's that would be great

TOBMAST3R

I'm also excited to see, what Gen Fu is getting. There are only 4 entries for him and 3 of them are good. I think the costume by Kaiwaht is really good, but I also like the Shaolin one and the "native american" one. I've got a feeling, that TN did choose the outfit by Kaiwaht. =)

10312383_520438628060227_4169260959562367191_n.jpg

Last edited:

Boogie

I'm assuming that design was Leon's most voted costume? It seems that's how they're doing it... if anyone has a list that includes each character's that would be great
i think what throws that theory off track is both tina and kokoro had more voted outfits.

tho it would be nice for someone to re-do the list of all confirmed outfits with their contest entry drawing so far?

Kronin

Argentus is right, you can see a good list of the outfits for characters in the links on the OP:
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/team-ninja-costume-contest.4268/

For some reason the pictures are not more visible on the forum, but you can always see them clicking on the twitter or facebook link source.

Alternatively I remember you that the first contest was made on Facebook through the albums of Team NINJA, so you can still see all the outfits on their page (and by the way it's possible to find there even an album dedicated to the entries of the Halloween one):
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.520423498061740.1073741845.126851554085605&type=3
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.520481088055981.1073741847.126851554085605&type=3
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.520529141384509.1073741848.126851554085605&type=3

Kaiwaht on FSD is the user @JKT and honestly even for me this is my favourite outfit for Gen Fu from the contest. I would like to get it playbale in the game, my only fear is that TN could think that is a too much elaborated outfit for spending time on a not so popular character like Gen Fu. I really hope to be wrong!

Last edited:

lotr9690

since this debacle
Really? I liked that one. It looks kinda cool! I was like... "FINALLY! I can't see her boobs." It was like that the whole time TN was revealing the characters like 3 years ago. I enjoy all the original DOA5 costumes. I just wish there were more costumes that were whimsical and funny instead of... well, you know... fanservice-y. Though I can see how that costume would be off-putting. I hardly ever use Hitomi but if I did... I would pick that over any of the DLC she's had.

How would this be lame? Lol that would be a pretty awesome pack
Sorry I meant lame "Super hero anime-hentai" costumes. Not legitimate super costumes... which would be awesome but... unlikely. And it would be only awesome if the guys were included too. Otherwise... still lame.

In reality they would all be recolors of Tina/Lisa 2014 Halloween costumes which I felt were underwhelming (not to disrespect anyone who created that costume lol). They will need to step it up if they want my money. Because whether they like it or not... I'm making my own costumes for the pc.
And Team Ninja will just have to:
giphy.gif

Speaking of Super Heroes! I can't not talk about the Buffy mod I'll obviously be making. Yeah. Helena WILL look amazing as Buffy. I'm pretty sure Faith will be Lei Fang or Hitomi, Kasumi will be Willow, Zack will be Xander and Bass will be Giles. It's gonna be awesome. This week I'm starting my official modlist and start making the textures etc. I know what I'm doing for Holiday break haha.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

So far, I'm really liking Hayate's Ninja and contest costumes, Ayane's Ninja, Kasumi's Ninja and contest costumes, Hitomi's Red Shirt, Christie and Phase 4.

The others haven't exactly set the bar too high for me personally, although Russians Bayman is awesome in-game

Cadaveri

Finally pre-ordered DOA5LR for ps4 from shopto net: ninja + showstoppers dlc.

Gonna propably buy on pc aswell, at later date when online is available or when interesting mods start popping up

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I preordered Last Round for PS4 as well some days ago @ amazon.de. There you get all 4 sets for preordering. :3 Ninjas+Aloha+Showstoppers+Beach Party DLC.

Kronin

I preordered Last Round for PS4 as well some days ago @ amazon.de. There you get all 4 sets for preordering. :3 Ninjas+Aloha+Showstoppers+Beach Party DLC.

All 4 sets? Don't they make choose you between them?

TOBMAST3R

First time, we Germans make a good deal in therms of pre-order DLC. =) Where do you come from? How long does the shipping take for you?

@Kronin: Nope, Germany will get all of them.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
First time, we Germans make a good deal in therms of pre-order DLC. =) Where do you come from? How long does the shipping take for you?

Trier, (Germany's oldest city! u.U) Normally, if I preorder something on Amazon, I'll get the game about 1-2 days before official release or at the release day. :)

TOBMAST3R

Trier, (Germany's oldest city! u.U) Normally, if I preorder something on Amazon, I'll get the game about 1-2 days before official release or at the release day. :)

Allright. Got it. That's a pretty good thing.

By the way - how many Outfits are left? I guess there are a plenty of outfits, right? Could someone do a list with small pictures or something??

I'm excited for the upcoming weeks. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD