new character new fighting style

Julius Rage

Aoi would be the most bullshit character in the game - you have no idea how retarded Aoi is.in VF in the right.hands.

Julius Rage

I'd like to see Dead or Alive: Bloody Roar!

Long "The Tiger" vs Jan Lee "The Dragon"

Jenny "The Bat" vs Christie "The Snake"

Busuzima "The Chameleon" vs Zack "The Alien"

Team Ninja, AM2 and Eighting (aka the now defunct Hudson Soft) should team up to make,a few titles. The systems in each.game are very, very similar.

DeathHand

I'd like to see Dead or Alive: Bloody Roar!

Long "The Tiger" vs Jan Lee "The Dragon"

Jenny "The Bat" vs Christie "The Snake"

Busuzima "The Chameleon" vs Zack "The Alien"

Team Ninja, AM2 and Eighting (aka the now defunct Hudson Soft) should team up to make,a few titles. The systems in each.game are very, very similar.
lool never heard of bloody roar again,last one I remember was for ps2, is the company still "alive"? Christie the snake!!? how would that work....I mean no arms and legs xD meh I guess she could use bites and tail "bitch slap"

Julius Rage

lool never heard of bloody roar again,last one I remember was for ps2, is the company still "alive"? Christie the snake!!? how would that work....I mean no arms and legs xD meh I guess she could use bites and tail "bitch slap"

Yup, just give her a snake head and scales - call her serpent.

Alice "The Rabbit" vs Kasumi "The Cat"

Yugo "The Wolf" vs Rig "The Fox"

KwonJigglypuff

481890_523336131034191_415571496_n.jpg

Brute

Standard Donor
Lisa need to be a "Mariposa" more than anyone.
Butterflies I honestly associate more with Ayane than Lisa. Ayane actually has butterfly designs on many of her outfits, her signature pedals are reminiscent of butterfly wings, he outfits are named and modeled after butterflies, etc.
Aside from La Mariposa's silly name, she really has nothing to associate her with butterflies at all. It's like they don't even try.

Aven Kujo-Gin

Butterflies I honestly associate more with Ayane than Lisa. Ayane actually has butterfly designs on many of her outfits, her signature pedals are reminiscent of butterfly wings, he outfits are named and modeled after butterflies, etc.
Aside from La Mariposa's silly name, she really has nothing to associate her with butterflies at all. It's like they don't even try.

Haha yeah, you are right xD "La Mariposa" is just an alias which has nothing to do with the character at all.

Julius Rage

Yeah...rig is a spider!

I would just not want any overlap with the animal forms.

Gato is already the Lion....Leon can be a camel.=/

Dacthunder

I'd like to see this, but will never happen:
Samoan fighter using Sumo Wresting and pure brawling
A new Black female (with a big booty) using Street style fighting (pit fighting and fights wild)
Black Brazilian dude, similar to Anderson Silva using Brazilian Ju Jitsu ( there needs to be a serious brotha)
A Korean female using Hapkido ( I actually mention this many of times and long ago)
A new Chinese fighter using Praying Mantis/ and Monk style Kung Fu
A Mongolian Fighter using Mongolian Wrestling (yes they have a their own style of Wrestling)
An Indian Female from India using Kalaripayattu
The game could always use a Vale Tudo fighter but from Mexico
Australian white dude using Boxing, just PURE boxing
Latin female using Krav Mago
Middle Eastern female using Ninjitsu or sort of reminiscent of Ezio from Assassin's Creed (pretty much a new assassin with a new and unique style) done DOA style

Well those are my ideas

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD