• Yaiba

Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other

Votes: 64 56.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jadeinchains

tumblr_ni6ckhT96A1t5k8i7o1_400.gif

Did anyone else catch this? Boob size jealousy?

Marie really shouldn't be jealous considering the back pain Honoka is going to go through.

Xernuht

I'm not disappointed.
Then again, I have naturally low expectations for everything.

I have high hopes that I'll be able to use either Raidou or Honoka better than I can use any of the 5U DLC characters. Especially Honoka, with her multi-stance style.

HHH816

to be honest i'm dissapointed with her moveset
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

but her model design were pretty good, her glove could indicate she got the same power like raidou
(ノ^_^)ノ┻━┻ ┬─┬ ノ( ^_^ノ).

please god at least she got copy bayman/leon/tina/mila down hold please

Kronin

tumblr_ni6ckhT96A1t5k8i7o1_400.gif

Did anyone else catch this? Boob size jealousy?

I have problems with the spoken English (big, enormous, infinite shame on me....). Could someone be so kind to say me what Honoka say to Marie in this scene?

Also, seems that finally Rachel got that loose hairstyle, I think that this is a great news for many Rachel fans! (and I wished this hairstyle on her me too, even if I can't not be silent and not admitting that in the last times I saw many silly flame behaviors from people requesting it on FB. Sorry, I don't want appear offensive and I would say the same even if this should happen with other things that I really like, as Irene or similar).

10687374_10152747316916785_1844452012699425125_o.jpg

Last edited:

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Honoka is really cute, Her fighting style seems cool and I like that she copies stances as oppose to overall moves. Can't wait to play as her. Also I am guessing the glove is the source to her power right? I wonder what happen to her that she said what is happening to me at the end.

Any pics of her swimsuit?

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I think people are looking at this the wrong way. She's not just copying moves, but she actually uses the stances as well. Even her idle stance is of Mila. It's clear that this character is unique, in that she really gets into the spirit of the fighters she's mimicking. Notice how when she's doing Jann Lee's moves, she still makes the noises. I like the idea and I definitely want to try her out now.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
SHE HAS ZACK MOVES. My Jesus, I'm sold. I'll play her for a bit. Her character seems... "Ugh" in Eng Dub. Waiting for Japanese Dub.

Kronin

@Rachel the fiend Slayer Here a picture of her white swimsuit (in Nyotengu and Phase 4 style) from the extra pack for the first print copies in Japan.

10931385_415662125259737_3153612207179119306_n.jpg

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot the picture XD

@Jyakotu: I'm not great with the mechanics of the game but I agree: if Honoka really uses different stances from the game, she can easily to become the most complex and versatile character of the roster. Of course one thing is to see it on the paper and another it's to see how the thing will be implemented in the game.

Or you can simply not saying anything and troll them XD

I'm not so bad XD Then like I said I'm glad to get Rachel's loose hairstyle me too =)

@Kronin "Can we try a practice round" is the intro

Thanks Yurlungur =)

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD