Votes: 15 13.3%
  • Yaiba

Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other

Votes: 64 56.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Number 13

Marvy from Neptunia is a legitimate SK inspired character. I mean Honaka has the school girl with special powers motif which is sort of like SK characters, but quite frankly that is a broad stroke.

SK involvement could just end up being special promo costumes for LR when EV is near release or maybe something even more minor.

Although honaka definitely has that SK mesurements. It doesn't seem as obvious though because of her outfit, but we only seen low res images outside of the character select screen shot and we already know that certain outfits can influence the breast physics.

I'll laugh if DoA honaka ends up having the love live honaka personality.

Kronin

Idk how to feel about the design just yet, but she does look like she was designed by Nan Yaegashi (character designer of Senran Kagura)

If the character was designed from an external source how we thought, make more sense to have used an hairstyle that make her similar to Marie Rose or to any character already existing in the roster. If TN would have entirely created the chara instead that using the idea from a collaboration (that couldn't be changed for logical reasons), maybe they would have thought to differentiate more Honoka from Marie Rose.

By the way it's also true that the similarities with "Love Live!" hardly appear as a coincidence, in both the cases that Nan Yaegashi or TN designed Honoka.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
does anyone have genra's frames? I have a feeling she'll play like genra

so does anyone have genra's frame data, i kind of want to know her frames kappa

Not the best quality, but here you go.

CAM00156.jpg

CAM00157.jpg

CAM00158.jpg

Rachel the fiend Slayer

The new girl looks great, she seems like a pretty cute girl. I like the design too, it has a cute innocent girl mixed with punk look. Also her name is Honako so I am guessing she is Japanese? Can't wait to see her trailer. Guessing we'll see by tomorrow since it'll be the 15th in Japan.

She has the biggest breast? Hmm she doesn't look that big to me, but maybe that is because the pics aren't good enough quality. Also she seems to also have a big butt, can't see that either but again perhaps the quality of the pics aren't doing justice.

RetroMe91

How soon til we see a high res famitsu scan? I want to see the small pics better... it looks like Rig got the really rad street costume in the bottom right corner, but that could just be me hoping.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
How soon til we see a high res famitsu scan? I want to see the small pics better... it looks like Rig got the really rad street costume in the bottom right corner, but that could just be me hoping.

ive been wondering who the hell that is myself looks kind of like Virtua Fighters vannesa C1

abelnog91

it could also be
KH-14-PT.jpg

Literaly the first thing that came to my mind when i read the new girl's name. I'm so obsessed with Love Live that it shouldnt be legal :( LOL!

So far she looks.... decent at least... not the most original design choice but come on at this point we all know TN is out of ideas besides fetish costumes, they can always come up with a new one no matter what.

If she's gonna be anything like Athena from kof she'll probably detrone Lisa as my main XD

abelnog91

People saying, they don't resemble each other at all are either blind or delusional, or both... >__>

Once again:

16084231898_d77a7a331f_o.jpg

(only the hair color and eye color changed on Honoka)
Maybe shes like... Marie's big titted twin sister who happens to have superpowers... who knows? :)

David Gregg

According to what other people have been saying online it's actually the thumbnail Famitsu shows in order to motivate people to buy this week's issue (i.e. it wasn't "leaked"). We'll probably get a trailer of her first (since the 15th in Japan is 1 day away) before we get a high res scan.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
According to what other people have been saying online it's actually the thumbnail Famitsu shows in order to motivate people to buy this week's issue (i.e. it wasn't "leaked"). We'll probably get a trailer of her first (since the 15th in Japan is 1 day away) before we get a high res scan.

Guess that's why it's so blurry, and why it came a day early

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD