Votes: 15 13.3%
  • Yaiba

Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other

Votes: 64 56.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

synce

Has TN said anything about the new character's debut? Just 6 weeks left, and no word on the difference between Steam and console versions either :/

Rachel the fiend Slayer

I was just wondering, maybe her design will be (somewhat) inspired from B.Jenet? I mean both characters wear purple and have skulls on their clothing.
bjenet_faf-234.jpg

bjenet-fix.jpg

10056715a5.jpg

TOBMAST3R

That Jenet render looks cool. I didn't know it actually exists. If the new girl looks something like that, I will definitely like her character design. =) I guess, she will look like May from Guilty Gear (or something like that with red / pink / brown hair).

From what we can see in the first teaser, it looks like the child version of Kasumi (Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate), but I can (and probably will) be wrong.

Macca Beam

It says 15th on both trailers, so we should at least get the Japanese reveal on the 14th.
She'll be in a Famitsu article before that though.

I still think there's some kind of message in the date lmao
15 sounds like a valid DOA female name.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

It says 15th on both trailers, so we should at least get the Japanese reveal on the 14th.
She'll be in a Famitsu article before that though.

I still think there's some kind of message in the date lmao
15 sounds like a valid DOA female name.

Yeah I think the next fanmitsu realizes on the 14th of Japan, so that should be the 13th for the west.

Btw if that is the case then I hope 15 doesn't indicate another you know who lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD