Characters New Character Coming to Arcades

She looks more like Ayane (clone?) to me, but it probably is Kasumi Alpha. Meh, as long as she's different. She's been traveling the world how long? Surely she's picked up a few new tricks.......right?

According to the new canon Kasumi alpha was mutated in Alpha-152, so the two characters are not more two different beings. So we should think that Kasumi alpha died in DoA5 (through her death like Alpha 152) and this clone is a character completely different.

Very likely will be revealed that it's a prototype of the phase 4 or maybe that the boss of DoA5 was a prototype (with this cloaked girl being the real final result).

......WHAT!??!?!?! where n how did u get that costume?
..the vid was uploaded april 2013?

Lol jde its fake. It has vanilla life bars lol. Getting people all crazy over a fake video lol

sad to see that there are people who believe the costume in the video is real xD

The video is from DoA5 and make use of a mod by fans of the game, able to use Kasumi selecting the skin taken from the model of the cloaked girl in the game (presumably).

In no way it's a stolen video from Doa5U depicting the new character.

so the kasumi clone that ayane and hayate killed was alpha or a kasumi shadow clone???? so there were 3 clones on the loose??

i'm not sure why everyone is saying kasumi alpha...

i know it's difficult to tell who's under the hood in the ending credits due to all of the post-processing and the sepia effect they use, but kasumi and ayane have very similar faces.

now, going by the modded doa5 videos that were posted before, and assuming they used the exact model from the game (i don't see why they would swap the heads or anything else around, especially if they're using kasumi's moveset), you can very clearly see ayane's short purple hair underneath the hood.

This is good news though (not the lying part XD). They theoretically will have to put quality work into every DLC character otherwise no one will buy them. So this Kasumi/Ayane/whoever-the-hell-she-is will have to be a lot more than just a mere clone.

Or they could just give them huge tits in place of clothes and they'll sell like wildfire.

That's been their philosophy with DLC in the past, anyway.

lol true but they really do put work into the character's fighting so for now I'm going to assume they'll try and make her an appealing fighter (gameplay-wise that is).

Hopefully (if it is a Kasumi clone since now people are saying it's actually a clone of Ayane) they add features to make her different.
153.png

I gave her a scar that she received from Bayman who returned the favor and her clone number labeled on her neck. lol

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD