Need help? Advance Strategy and Tips

newtype

I was hoping of making a thread for any new people or just anyone stuck on a plateau in their game. We all have their win and loss streaks but sometimes we need a little help us get out of those losing ruts.

Lately I've been having trouble getting a win against players that use Elliot and Helena and just rush you down and are very offensive. Does anyone have any tips or strategy against that? It seems like when they're doing strings my hold often miss (maybe cuz of connection lag). Some strategy I have found useful is to just block, look out for low attacks, and sneak in a sidestep. That works sometimes, but most of the time the they can just muscle through it. Whenever Helena is in BKO it seems like i'm always at a disadvantage from block stun. Any bit of help would be awesome.

One strategy I found useful if you notice your opponent really reading your moves a lot when they're in stun is just to poke and wait. Either they'll hold, in which case you should you do your fastest grab which will give you enough time to react, or they'll fall; still leaving you at advantage. At which point you should be able to be familiar with their tendencies as to if they like to kick from the ground or lay there or whatever.

Yea i posted a thread similar to this last night because i need help mainly with defense,so i hope one of our threads gets up and going because i could really use the insight from better players lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD