Naughty Bear - Xbox 360

The Alpha Male

981294_20100625_790screen002.jpg

981294_20100625_790screen001.jpg

981294_20100625_790screen003.jpg

This looks really funny. Has anyone played this?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I wish my company didn't pass on it. I would have loved to test it. From what I heard, originally it was a horror house game where you played the killer trying to lure teens into death traps with SAW brutality. The publishers they were pitching it to didn't like its gore so they "lightened" it by replacing the teens with other stuffed Teddy Bears.

The Alpha Male

I wish my company didn't pass on it. I would have loved to test it. From what I heard, originally it was a horror house game where you played the killer trying to lure teens into death traps with SAW brutality. The publishers they were pitching it to didn't like its gore so they "lightened" it by replacing the teens with other stuffed Teddy Bears.

What did teddy bears ever do to deserve this kind of treatment? I think that whoever concieved this game should have their brains pulled out their ass with a hanger.

Seriously, this is a violent game and dap to whatever exec listened to their pitch long enough to suggest they overhual the aesthetics.

But has anyone play this? I look at it and it puts me in the mind of Razes Hell from the OG Xbox and that was one of my favorite games of the last gen. Is this game challenging at all or is it just button mash = instawin?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD