Music setting, Character or Stage?

Character or Stage for music setting

• Total voters

Doug Nguyen

So which setting did you put the music as, Character or Stage. I put mine as character at first but now it doesnt seem to fit the stage, so i think im gonna go back to stage.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I voted the hidden option "Reincarnate all day every day"...

@MrMoon360: Likewise. But there's always DOA6. But with all these music selections available (and awesome ones at that), I'm able to enjoy the game a lot more than I thought I would. My only regret is that all but one of the tracks from the DOA1 OST didn't make it in.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Stage. If you fight the same person repeatedly you'll get really sick of the character themes since you can only set one. Had it cycled through all available themes for a character I would've chosen that.

Rawbietussin

I voted the hidden option "Reincarnate all day every day"...

@MrMoon360: Likewise. But there's always DOA6. But with all these music selections available (and awesome ones at that), I'm able to enjoy the game a lot more than I thought I would. My only regret is that all but one of the tracks from the DOA1 OST didn't make it in.

I thought the themes accessible are only ones from DOA 2-4?

o_YUE_o

Character. I've had enough of DoA5's lame OST and currently rocking the hype character theme music. Shame I can't set the themes for stages. That would be much more promising.
Heck I know in Tekken Tag 2, I replaced most of the songs with the original Tekken Tag themes and older Tekkens [I did extend the soundtrack to last a duration of Maximum Round fights... and some from Virtua Fighter.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Character, DoA2U being my first DoA game I personally owned and seeing as DoA2 - DoAD was iconic for using character themes it just doesn't feel like DoA to me if the music isn't set to the characters.

Argentus

I changed all themes to doa3 soundtrack.

Vf characters get milas theme, and tribal beats for online menu and lobbies.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD