"Most popular characters"

MasterHavik

I'm actually surprise that Mila is at the top of the list and how popular she is. I thought hardly anyone plays with her. Also, Zack is definitely a fun character to use and he is just so ridiculously good but I am no longer any good with him any more :(. Although, I have met some really good Zack players before.
How did you lose your Zack swag?

Dave

hm. i expected kasumi to be #1, not mila. i see a lot of people in the xbox community use her though.

Hurricane Rev

How did you lose your Zack swag?

Because I have put all of my time and effort into Mila and because of it, I lost my Swag skills with Zack. Also, I have really been playing the game recently (I'm waiting for DOA5U). But I'm hoping that I can recover my Zack when Ultimate hits.

MasterHavik

Because I have put all of my time and effort into Mila and because of it, I lost my Swag skills with Zack. Also, I have really been playing the game recently (I'm waiting for DOA5U). But I'm hoping that I can recover my Zack when Ultimate hits.
Good luck to ya man.

Codemaster92163

I see a lot of Mila's, but not that many.

Basically, the characters I see the least of are Bass, Pai, Akira and...wait. As I'm writing this, I literally realized that, when I was about to add Gen, that it was just like their list. Still, that's just partly coincidence. Alpha is only rare due to her unlock requirements, anyways.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD