Mortal Kombat thread.

Gurimmjaw

Im sure there will be some new characters as well as some from the 3D MK games like Havik, Bo Rai Cho, Fujin, Sareena, Li Mei, Kira, and Tanya.

I'll be glad to see some new characters coming in this game. Hopefully none of them are as bad as Kobra.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Considering they have such a massive backlog of characters that rival even Tekken I can't see them taking time to make MORE new characters.

Nameless Sama

If there happens to be a guest character than Hayabusa would be the best choice.

Indeed , that would be awesome !

A Badass Tag Team with Noob , Scorpion , Sub Zero , Smoke , Kabal

Noob = Dark teleport , opponent is flieng , Ryu Izuna drop
Scorpion = Get Over here , jump P . P , 6P , 7K , teleport EX Ray Gauge , Ryu , fire wheel drop
Sub Zero = Ice , PK , 236P ( ice slide attack ) , Ice X - Ray , Ryu Izuna drop
Smoke = Would be the best ! Why ? P , P , smoke ball , P P , X-Ray smoke Ball , Ryu Izuna Drop
Kabal = P , P , Dash , PP6P , Ryu , Izuna Drop

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
It's too early for me to say. I did main Kitana in MK9, but I'm thinking about going back to Sub-Zero or Scorpion. Don't know yet, but I have a good mind in doing it. Trying to see who else will be in the game that catches my eye. Wish Sub-Zero was a bit faster in this one though.

Nameless Sama

" You will regret your impulsiveness " " The Shi Rei Ryu is dead and you will suffer as they did " To hell with your clan " " No to hell with you " " This is where I was reborn and this where you will pay "

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
OP Updated! "Who's next?"

MKX.png

Gurimmjaw

Indeed , that would be awesome !

A Badass Tag Team with Noob , Scorpion , Sub Zero , Smoke , Kabal

Noob = Dark teleport , opponent is flieng , Ryu Izuna drop
Scorpion = Get Over here , jump P . P , 6P , 7K , teleport EX Ray Gauge , Ryu , fire wheel drop
Sub Zero = Ice , PK , 236P ( ice slide attack ) , Ice X - Ray , Ryu Izuna drop
Smoke = Would be the best ! Why ? P , P , smoke ball , P P , X-Ray smoke Ball , Ryu Izuna Drop
Kabal = P , P , Dash , PP6P , Ryu , Izuna Drop

These teams with Hayabusa would be awesome. I also imagine some with Liu Kang, Kung Lao, and Also Reptile.

Reptile and Hayabusa would make a badass tag team.

" You will regret your impulsiveness " " The Shi Rei Ryu is dead and you will suffer as they did " To hell with your clan " " No to hell with you " " This is where I was reborn and this where you will pay "

I loved these quotes. Also "Get over here", "Come here", "You are not yet a warrior", "Sub-Zero deserves death!"

And "You no longer seek retribution? You dishonor your kind. I shall honor the memory of my fallen!"

Scorpion is badass

Last edited:

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
If ONLY they would give Sub-Zero a sword to go along with his armor like they did Scorpions.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
If you look at the trailer carefully enough it actually looks like a cinematized fight between two players (zoom ins, camera angle changes, and slow motions) coupled with the appearance. Some things might be actual parts of gameplay (zoom in on Scorpion being bashed by a frozen tree branch and that huge Sub Zero thing). Pretty much take a fight between the devs showing off some of the things it can do and make it look badass to get people hyped. It would be a lot nicer looking if it were strictly a cinematic.

Definitely Injustice influenced (the tree interactions, sword on the stage) with an inclusion of environmental effects on skills (Scorpion chain over a branch).

Meter probably returning, we got supers.

It actually looks fluid, this is a plus.

Wouldn't the game be more influenced by like Deception? The fluidity is likely not to match the CG, because it was CG. Team NINJA showed in game for DOA5 from the get go.

Gurimmjaw

Oh ok, but I thought the press release said something about using different strategies depending on the version if the character u selected
Yes something like that like how it is in SF Alpha games. Choose between a zoning Scorpion or vortex Scorpion for example. More might be explained at E3 about it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD