Mortal Kombat thread.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
shes already a playable character who cares?
Only me apparently.. she was out shined by everyone else in her reveal trailer, we have heard nothing about her variations, and have seen 0 gameplay... maybe i'm overzealous, but she is my favourite.
Like we know way more about Johnny Cage than Mileena which is understandable but Mileena was revealed first.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Only me apparently.. she was out shined by everyone else in her reveal trailer, we have heard nothing about her variations, and have seen 0 gameplay... maybe i'm overzealous, but she is my favourite.
Like we know way more about Johnny Cage than Mileena which is understandable but Mileena was revealed first.

there is a long list of people we know nothing about gameplay wise and still picture leaks don't help that anyhow

Radiance

Bij im still waiting for tanya to be announced which by now probably isn't going to happen... Sad to say my character doesn't even exist in another MK updated game, and she was the baddest most merciless bitch in the rap game. There's no reason why she shouldn't be in this game considering she serves quan chi and Shinnok.

Tanya-the-ladies-of-mortal-kombat-19656013-640-448.jpg

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Has there been any information on the Krypt or necropolis? Because the unlockables being there was awesome. (except for the screamer). I also hope Tanya is in this game considering she missed out on MK 2011.

CFW

Jacqui has an alt too, you can't really see it tho. Probably the same as the comics.

I'm still mad at the last KombatKast I was really expecting all the characters revealed up to this point, but they decided to use a build where they took Goro out and switched him with Cage. There's always next time.

Jadeinchains

This has been around for a while and everyone has most likely seen it but just in case I will post it here.

Last edited:

Argentus

Trying to redesign Skarlet, feels a bit too close to her Default in MK9 and over all generic for a kunoichi. might rework later
View attachment 9327

Looks cool. Maybe take some inspirations from the old "meat" character and reptile and redesign her to look less human, reflecting her true nature as a blood golem?

You reminded me, I found an oooooold sketch from like 6-7 years ago, where I tried to make a female protege to scorpion, a counterpart to sub zeros frost.

11084090_1587162194867503_4127332075819819108_o.jpg

Currently reusing the design as the basis for an OC.

Also I tried my hand at seeing how Nitara would look with her wings redone in a gargoyles mantle instead of just always spread like in the old games.

11058450_1585299881720401_2220002682157928842_o.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD