[May 18, 2013] East Coast Throwdown 5 - Morristown, NJ - May 18-19, 2013 (Morristown, NJ)

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
It actually was really cool to attend my first event. Everyone was really awesome, including:
- Gill, Blackula, Mr. Wah, Manthony, and (what I'm going to call) the Kwiggle Brothers.

The Kwiggles play Christie stupid well. Not like that ppppppppp nonsense you find online.

I expected some lewd outbursts after taking a loss, but everyone took it in stride. I think that I may have been the most vocal when I was cursing at myself for not being able to adjust to the new lag timing on the inputs.

Two things I took away from this as a learning experience for future events.
1. Practice on a computer monitor. Even if you practice offline on your TV, you won't fully adjust to the input lag mentally unless you're playing on a computer monitor. At this event, I believe it was an Asus.
2. Christie is an ANIMAL in the right hands. Congrats to the Kwiggles. I've never seen her utilized at that level. My Akira was completely handcuffed.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I'm disappointed as well. Oh well hope to are you at Summer Jam and The Fall Classic.

Mr.Kwiggle

It actually was really cool to attend my first event. Everyone was really awesome, including:
- Gill, Blackula, Mr. Wah, Manthony, and (what I'm going to call) the Kwiggle Brothers.

The Kwiggles play Christie stupid well. Not like that ppppppppp nonsense you find online.

I expected some lewd outbursts after taking a loss, but everyone took it in stride. I think that I may have been the most vocal when I was cursing at myself for not being able to adjust to the new lag timing on the inputs.

Two things I took away from this as a learning experience for future events.
1. Practice on a computer monitor. Even if you practice offline on your TV, you won't fully adjust to the input lag mentally unless you're playing on a computer monitor. At this event, I believe it was an Asus.
2. Christie is an ANIMAL in the right hands. Congrats to the Kwiggles. I've never seen her utilized at that level. My Akira was completely handcuffed.

it was fun playing you steve!!! appreciate the recognition of my christie!! :) your akira is also cheaply good haha i dont play many.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD