[May 18, 2013] East Coast Throwdown 5 - Morristown, NJ - May 18-19, 2013 (Morristown, NJ)

SweetJohnnyCage

Thanks for the overwhelming response guys! Gummo WILL be there, he messaged me on SRK the other day. He will be modding, as always.

Few things:

4 AND A HALF HOURS LEFT TO REGISTER! www.ecthrowdown.com

There was some confusion about the bonus prize from One Frame Link. Here's a more clear explanation:

$2000 SF4
$2000 Marvel
$1000 Injustice

$1000 to the game that has the most entries, EXCLUDING SF4, Marvel, and Injustice. So that means MK9 could get it, KoF13, SCV, Persona, any other game except the 3 already getting the bonus prize from OFL.

Also, Injustice will be on Xbox 360 as mentioned last night on our social media accounts.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Any chance anyone would be willing to provide/bring control converters for a PS3 Dual Shock 3 control? I'll buy one before the next tournament I'm in but I absolutely abhor Xbox D-pads and I can't use an analog stick or arcade stick in any fighting game to save my life (only exception to this is Melty Blood).

If not my friend still has me backed up with an Xbox control.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Any chance anyone would be willing to provide/bring control converters for a PS3 Dual Shock 3 control? I'll buy one before the next tournament I'm in but I absolutely abhor Xbox D-pads and I can't use an analog stick or arcade stick in any fighting game to save my life (only exception to this is Melty Blood).

If not my friend still has me backed up with an Xbox control.
Main post says it's on a PS3. Where did you hear differently?

The HuBBs

I was gonna schedule myself off on sunday since my new manager starts next week but it turns out she's off sunday and I am forced to work. fuck me...

Lithy

I'm already at ect with a setup potentially, is anyone else around with another set up trying to play casuals?

Lithy

I'm at the best western hotel a mile from the venue, if you have a room at the real venue to play at I'll bring my setup with injustice and DOA for casuals.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD