[Mar 5, 2012] DOAT3.1 (Winner gets OG Xbox + DOA3.1) (Your city, your)

Relius Starkiller

TKP IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE DOAT4. . . .. . .

WAIT A SECOND. . .

INTERMISSION

ITS THAT TIME AGAIN KILLERS AND THE STAKES HAVE NEVER BEEN HIGHER.

WE'RE PLAYIN FOR KEEPS THIS TIME, WINNER TAKES ALL. . .GET READY!

TKPLAYERS.COM IS PROUD TO PRESENT DOAT3.1

227501_123702181043156_123702101043164_192239_7514196_n.jpg

Tournament Organizers ( Julius Rage )

First Place: Microsoft Xbox (Original) + DOA 3.1

DATE:March 4TH -----> 8:00pm est
7:00PM CST
6:00PM MST
5:00PM PST

Rules (This stuff is important guys)

*YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF TKPLAYERS.COM TO PARTICIPATE!
* NORTH AMERICA ONLY!
* Double Elimination
* Time - 60 Seconds
* Life - LARGEST
* EVERYONE HAS CHARACTER LOCK (No changing characters once the series has started)
* Opening Round Matches ( Best of 3)
* Semi Finals ( Best of 5)
* Grand Finals (Best of 7)
* Experimental Playground is banned (If you get it on random go back to the lobby and try again)

A few other things to note

• Registration closes February 28th
  • Brackets will go live on Feburuary 29th.
  • Opening Round Matches can be played anytime between the 29th and March 4th.
  • If matches are played be sure to notify (Xbox Live Gamer Tag) Julius Rage.
  • The 8:00pm start time on March is firm. You will have five minutes to respond to my invitation, if you don't respond you're DQ'd.
  • After the opening round I'll give more time to respond but its at my discretion.
  • Tell all of your friends ;)

Entrants:
1) Koompbala
2) A Skandian
3) Awesmic
4) Web Head
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

x Sypher x

OMG i'm gonna cry. An XBox + DOA 3.1????? God dam that is so sweet. I am gonna be so sad to miss this... :(

Jefffcore

I agree with Largest Life. With holds the way they are I think it needs to be on Largest; whether the game is more balanced or not

R4712-VR88

OMG this thread totally confused me. I thought this was a DOA3.1 tournament and I wasn't finding a location for the tournament. But then I read that the winning prize is DOA3.1. Now I understand why everyone'se talking about the largest life issue.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
3.1, huh? I should take part in this tourney, even if I know I'm not going to win.

However, if I do join, I might be accused of blasphemy on all the positive things FSD stood for... even though the prize is DOA3.1, which is collectively considered a holy grail of sorts among people who actively traveled for offline tournies.

So what do you guys think? Should I join, if only because 3.1 is the prize? Is it the right thing to do? It's your call.

x Sypher x

Of course he is. He knows deep down he wants some DOA 3.1 Christie action going on whether he joins or not lol.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Sorry for the delay as I'm still settling back in from GVN Winter Brawl, but the thread has been cleaned up.

This discussion is for this specific tournament, any other discussions should be in their own separate threads or private conversations.

Good luck to all of those in the tournament!

Relius Starkiller

Ok, after some soul searching I realized something: this whole TKP or DOAW or FSD thing has got to stop somewhere and maybe this is as good a place as any.

My tournaments are no longer exculsive to TKP (Meaning you don't have to be a member there to enter.).

Registration closes tonight, the tournament will now go off Monday the 5th at 8pm est time. Brackets go up tonight. All of the other rules remain the same.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD