Level of competition online is at an all times series low.

akhi216

Standard Donor
Julius Rage said:
Ea pulled all online passes, so all that stuff is free now.

#areyouseriousbro That has nothing to do with whether or not GameStop factors in online passes with the sale of used games which was the focal point of our discussion here, I'm sure you know that EA doesn't publish DOA and GameStop had the same prices for new and used copies of B3 before EA announced that they were canning their online pass program so yeah. GameStop does not account for online passes in their pricing of used games, end of story.

Julius Rage

Well if you look at pricing in a case by case basis then you'll understand.

BF 3 new comes with an online pass and a map pack that 1200 by itself on live.

So pricing being closer on those two is acceptable.
Tekken new was 50 when it got it used for 35. Plus the code it's 45, so that's less

It's all all situational

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
He's given you two situations where you were wrong. Can you give him one that says he's wrong instead of just saying it's situational and making him do all the legwork?

akhi216

Standard Donor
Julius Rage said:
Well if you look at pricing in a case by case basis then you'll understand.

BF 3 new comes with an online pass and a map pack that 1200 by itself on live.

So pricing being closer on those two is acceptable.
Tekken new was 50 when it got it used for 35. Plus the code it's 45, so that's less

It's all all situational

BF3 was $55 for a used copy at GameStop for quite some time. All I understand about it is that not only was the cost of the online pass not factored into it's pricing, but the price of any DLC wasn't factored as well, an understanding that I still have with the current $2 discrepancy in the new and used BF3 GameStop copies. I also understand that as it stands currently, TTT2 costs $40 new and $35 used when if the cost of the online pass was factored in the price of a used copy would be $30, so yeah.

Julius Rage

Two points dude

One, in store it always costs more. If you buy it online you get a better deal on new stuff (hence online price only.listed under the price)

Two, pricing doesn't take into account membership
Also BF did factor in the pass and when it was new you paid 47.99 (google checked prices).

You're in the presence of a genius kid, just submit.

akhi216

Standard Donor
Julius Rage said:
Two points dude

One, in store it always costs more. If you buy it online you get a better deal on new stuff (hence online price only.listed under the price)

Two, pricing doesn't take into account membership
Also BF did factor in the pass and when it was new you paid 47.99 (google checked prices).

Julius Rage said:
On the Tekken top I paid less by buying used. In store pricing is different.

Account membership? You mean that ~$1.04 you save by buying a game from GameStop used that you have to pay for an online pass to play online with when the used copy costs 0-2 dollars less than the new copy? Really bro? I just called 3 GameStops and the prices for new and used copies of DOA5 were the same, so yeah.

PS, you suck at this. :)

Julius Rage

How am I sucking at this if everytime you do some research it blows up in your face?

And online passes are not the problem.

Julius Rage

Account membership? You mean that ~$1.04 you save by buying a game from GameStop used that you have to pay for an online pass to play online with when the used copy costs 0-2 dollars less than the new copy? Really bro? I just called 3 GameStops and the prices for new and used copies of DOA5 were the same, so yeah.

PS, you suck at this. :)
Give me the numbers to those gamestops

akhi216

Standard Donor
Julius Rage said:
How am I sucking at this if everytime you do some research it blows up in your face?

And online passes are not the problem.

Julius Rage said:
Give me the numbers to those gamestops

Do some more 'Googling' for GameStops in Greensboro, NC. I gotta love the double post failure admission givaways. :)

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
As someone who does a lot of shopping around, I can state that this is absolutely false in regards to Gamestop and many other retailers.

Not so much a genius as a mental gymnast.

He's actually doing research whereas you're just spouting nonsense?

Julius Rage

As someone who does a lot of shopping around, I can state that this is absolutely false in regards to Gamestop and many other retailers.

Not so much a genius as a mental gymnast.

He's actually doing research whereas you're just spouting nonsense?

You're a dumbass grape.

He says 2k13 has an online pass - looked it up and it doesn't.

He says BF3 was 55 used - looked it up and it was under 50.

He says Tekken doesn't take online pass into account and yet I bought the game myself and no that's not true.

He's using online only price points to support his argument when everyone and their mother knows prices are different in the store- you're not buying DOA5 for 20 bucks in a Gamespot.

I'm sorry that someone lied to you and told you you we're smart grape

akhi216

Standard Donor
Julius Rage said:
You're a dumbass grape.

He says 2k13 has an online pass - looked it up and it doesn't.

He says BF3 was 55 used - looked it up and it was under 50.

He says Tekken doesn't take online pass into account and yet I bought the game myself and no that's not true.

He's using online only price points to support his argument when everyone and their mother knows prices are different in the store- you're not buying DOA5 for 20 bucks in a Gamespot.

I'm sorry that someone lied to you and told you you we're smart grape

Yeah I did make a silly mistake pointing out NBA 2K13 and acknowledged that it was silly.

I was referring to BF3 being $55 a month a month after it's release, if you didn't know already regardless of whatever opinion you have about me for whatever reason I'm 100% more qualified to relay information about what I said than you. Apparently you had to much shit on the brain to realize that I had already posted GameStop's pricing on current new and used prices for BF3 which were $20 and $18 respectively.

What do you mean Tekken doesn't take online pass into account? Have you gone mad?

GameStop is not a fucking Frye's, get over yourself already.

Julius Rage

BF3 was around 50 used at launch and the pre owned price at the time took into account aback to karkand.

Look at your own links, they say online pricing only on the new stuff and if you're buying your shit online then you'll always go new anyway

What the fuck don't you understand here?

I bought Tekken in the store and with a pass I paid less new, if I had went online I would have paid less. If your argument is that Gamespot is bad because they are closing more stores in favor of digital distribution then ok but if you're complaining about online only prices being better deals then you win.

Pre owned games almost always have the same price online, new games are often un on specials and in stores it's vica versa.

Buy used offline, get a better deal.than buying new offline.

Buy new online and you probably end up with a better deal.

And online passes are still not the reason people don't buy DOA used, it's got a bad rep.

akhi216

Standard Donor
BF3 was around 50 used at launch and the pre owned price at the time took into account aback to karkand.

Look at your own links, they say online pricing only on the new stuff and if you're buying your shit online then you'll always go new anyway

What the fuck don't you understand here?

I bought Tekken in the store and with a pass I paid less new, if I had went online I would have paid less. If your argument is that Gamespot is bad because they are closing more stores in favor of digital distribution then ok but if you're complaining about online only prices being better deals then you win.

Pre owned games almost always have the same price online, new games are often un on specials and in stores it's vica versa.

Buy used offline, get a better deal.than buying new offline.

Buy new online and you probably end up with a better deal.

And online passes are still not the reason people don't buy DOA used, it's got a bad rep.
'Whatever lil nigga.'

Omegan Eckhart

I'm reading a thread about people sucking at the game... but all I see is people sucking at conversation :D

God only knows why this particular conversation means so much to the two of you. Does the winner get free pussy for a year? If so let me in on this one.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD