Last Round - First Impressions

Edmund

So I got my copy of DOA 5 LR (PS4) early but it didn't come with any DLCs. (Cost me $55.90). And now I turn on my PSN, and DOA 5 LR is being sold for $49.90, with the Sexy Paradise DLC, Ninja Costumes 2015 DLC and Private Paradise for 4 characters for free. F*ck my sad life.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
So I got my copy of DOA 5 LR (PS4) early but it didn't come with any DLCs. (Cost me $55.90). And now I turn on my PSN, and DOA 5 LR is being sold for $49.90, with the Sexy Paradise DLC, Ninja Costumes 2015 DLC and Private Paradise for 4 characters for free. F*ck my sad life.

Why did you preorder somewhere, where they charge you the price of a complete new game? o__O It's just a port and everywhere I knew, it did cost 39$/€ for PS4 and Xbone and 29$/€ for PS3/Xbox360. We, here in the forums, and also Team Ninja/Koei Tecmo were constantly talking about these prices and the preorder bonuses. Did you live under a rock? :/

Edmund

Why did you preorder somewhere, where they charge you the price of a complete new game? o__O It's just a port and everywhere I knew, it did cost 39$/€ for PS4 and Xbone and 29$/€ for PS3/Xbox360. We, here in the forums, and also Team Ninja/Koei Tecmo were constantly talking about these prices and the preorder bonuses. Did you live under a rock? :/

I know. I just couldn't wait to get my hands on the game. =/

d3v

Just bought it of HK PSN. Done installing but for some reason, I can only access Core Fighters. Does this mean I have to wait until the 19th to get everyone else?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Xbox One is taking forever thanks to how the content was packaged but forcing the costume catalog to download seems to have sped it up. Wish they would've packaged it individually. This is insane.

Leifang2000

Just bought it of HK PSN. Done installing but for some reason, I can only access Core Fighters. Does this mean I have to wait until the 19th to get everyone else?

You need to let it finish the rest of the download, you can play a bit, the dowload is in the background.

Leifang2000

This time PS4.
Inside is the Collector Edition, which is the same, so I won't repost those again.
I just post some of the extra figures, bath room poster, Kasumi wall scroll (too large, and I don't want to put it on the floor, no hook to hang it yet , so I just snap the top part)

IMG_1654Medium.jpg

IMG_1673Medium.jpg

IMG_1630Medium.jpg

The rest, I will let whoever ordered those to post them when they receive theirs.
Very expensive package, yes. The satisfaction esp when looking at the extremely large doorway wall scroll is priceless.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
It's available on Xbox One for sure. I think NA PSN won't update until around 5pm EST.

nothingtosee

This time PS4.
Inside is the Collector Edition, which is the same, so I won't repost those again.
I just post some of the extra figures, bath room poster, Kasumi wall scroll (too large, and I don't want to put it on the floor, no hook to hang it yet , so I just snap the top part)

IMG_1654Medium.jpg

The rest, I will let whoever ordered those to post them when they receive theirs.
Very expensive package, yes. The satisfaction esp when looking at the extremely large doorway wall scroll is priceless.
The figures are really adorable, ill wait for them to appear on ebay lol

Jadeinchains

Well that was nice of them to do. I will have to wait until the 20th though I'm guessing because thats when It comes out which Is confusing because Honoka is up on xbox marketplace.

Leifang2000

The bath posters are:
Ayane
Hitomi
Honoka
Kasumi
Kokoro
Marie Rose
Momiji
NyoTengu
(The posters are even packed in alphabetic order)

Dave

So, do wins and grades carry over? I'm working now. Would be pretty damn lame if they didn't considering most next gen ports have that available but something tells me I'll be working for my A+ yet again.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD