Last Round - First Impressions

Leifang2000

Does the PS3 version have any graphical improvements, like updated particle effects or more penguins in the arctic stage? That would really interest me. :confused:
Honoka has some particle effect when she do her jump. Stage don't seem to have any changes on the PS3 version yet.
I didn't play too much, just finished Honoka's training and unlock some outfit for her and Leifang new outfit.

Leifang2000

I dont know if this is possible but if you're able to can you post the images from the book regarding Marie's concept designs, i remember seeing them on the promos but never with much quality.
IMG_1481MediumCrop.jpg

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Good find :leifang:, something like that but different, the last part is different as the youtube one definitely just paste it together several times. But yeah, sort of like that and loop forever. Only smoother.
I actually made this loop months ago as part of a DOA1 soundtrack looping project. Now that you mentioned it I've just now noticed the split-second mistake I made. I overlooked it because I was too focused on re-editing "Aya".

Thanks for bringing this to my attention; I'll redo this when I get the time.

EDIT: BTW, do you know if the dance mixes from DOA2 Ultimate ever made it in?

d3v

Doubtful. The new tweak showing if people are wireless or not is much appreciated, though. I think TN actually DOES have the ability to completely disable the in-game streaming, since betas can do it. That might be worth it but might also just piss people off. The vocal minority and all that.
Disabling in game streaming isn't going to do much considering that most people with capture equipment are still going to be using the same connection to stream.

Argentus

Yes, it is in.
It is somewhat different, for The New Century (DOA1 intro music), it is in loop mode instead of having an end.
So at the end, instead of making a stop, the music loop back to the opening non-stop.
All DOA1++ characters have their DOA1 music in.

Netcode so far so good from my two matches.
Those players using Last Round will show a "LR" in near their ID.

My Collector Edtion Copy:
IMG_1484Medium.jpg

IMG_1486Medium.jpg
IMG_1489Medium.jpg
IMG_1491Medium.jpg
IMG_1493Medium.jpg
The only thing I want out of all that is the history book. Can you scan it?
That top there, the dark skinned elven concept for Nyo. THAT shoulda been her look, not just "japanese woman with wings". I love that look. And with the wings being lower, along the lower back/hips.

Any Mila or Leon concept art in there?

Edmund

How do you guys unlock Crimson and Danger Zone.

Was playing with my friend online last night and these 2 stages were locked.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Disabling in game streaming isn't going to do much considering that most people with capture equipment are still going to be using the same connection to stream.
Removing the capability from the majority is still an improvement.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
while I don't like the muddy textures, I still love how that leon costume looks in motion :)

I really wonder, why they do that... :/ There's no way, they use this bad textures because of performance issues. But why would they do that on purpose? Makes no sense...to me at least.

What do you mean by With Money. I already have the physical disc of DOA 5 LR.

I thought, you had the PS3 version? o . O'

synce

from DestructionBomb's vids posted in the media section the intros and outros are indeed 60fps at least on PS4

Good shit, but lol HTF can the xbone not render a last gen game at 60fps? I wonder if there's any other differences between ps4 and xbone

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Tyaren, mine's the ps4 version.

Oh, sorry, why was I confusing you with Leigang2000? XD

Good shit, but lol HTF can the xbone not render a last gen game at 60fps? I wonder if there's any other differences between ps4 and xbone

Is it really confirmed, that the PS4 runs at 60fps and the Xbone in 30? It seemed, as if one person would claim this, and another person would claim something else.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD