Julius Rages Adventures in Online Dating

Julius Rage

:)

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=54259943

So, I had the funny idea a few weeks ago that i didn't want to be single anymore. Now, I've been on again, off again, dating the same woman for the last 2 years and, since we're offically not speaking to each other (again) I felt it was time to put myself back out there.

Now here are the main issues with this endevor.

• I can't take anything seriously for an extended period of time.
  • My interests are money.
  • My disinterests are people.

So, I've decided to try and find a woman who will accept me for who I am - a money grubbing, anti-social piece of shit with amazing hair.

And in this thread I will chronicle the what its like being a narcissist living in a world of desperate women not looking to be fucked over again - and eventually fucking them over again.

Here. . .we. . .go.

Julius Rage

Heres a funny conversation that I had this morning with a young lady named Reyna89

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=51438175

(In her bio she mentioned being a "Good girl with a bad temper")

Jrmma
5/5/2013 11:14:32 PM​
Silent treatment bad temper or cut your Johnson off and stuff it in your mouth bad temper?
Reyna89
5/6/2013 8:03:29 AM​
Ummm what?
Jrmma
5/6/2013 8:15:36 AM​
Just checking to make sure a minor disappointment doesn't equal an asswhoopin.
Reyna89
5/6/2013 8:36:44 AM​
O ok
Jrmma
5/6/2013 8:40:48 AM​
I think we should see other people :/
Reyna89
5/6/2013 8:46:58 AM​
....ok....​

Julius Rage

Its gonna be even funnier when I show up on a date with a camera. I'll re write my profile and change my persons slightly now and then as not to sucker in the same women.

I might even go gay for a week, see what all the hype is about!

Nightpup

Its gonna be even funnier when I show up on a date with a camera. I'll re write my profile and change my persons slightly now and then as not to sucker in the same women.

I might even go gay for a week, see what all the hype is about!
Yes, please.

Bushido

"Im looking for a chick who's gonna worship the ground that I walk on.

I need a lady who's always naked, always cooking and never asking questions about anything. As my property it's your only job to make my life easier. Sometimes I might not wanna go to work so you might be asked to call my boss and tell him your king (me) is too busy satisfying your sexual appetite to clock in that day.

I also need you to understand that you will have a job or two in addition to keeping my house clean. You'll be expected to bring home more money than me on a weekly basis all the while guaranteeing that im always rocking the freshest, most expensive gear.possible on your budget. My money will be spent on video games and beer.

You also need to stay in shape. Like super.model shape.

I don't give a damn about meeting your.parents or friends.

All of the children you mother will be named after people I like - Han Solo, Master Chief, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Jenna Jameson, Snoop Dogg, ect."

...................priceless

Julius Rage

Now, heres one that I'm sure all of you guys out there are going to enjoy.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=48889365

(If you haven't read my bio on the site yet then read that before or after reading this.)

Your conversation with ilikewhatilike4
ilikewhatilike4
5/5/2013 11:17:12 PM​
Yes. My only desire in life to to cook my man a roast on a hot summer Sunday in stiletto heels and little lace pink panties ..
Jrmma
5/5/2013 11:24:54 PM​
You'd also be responsible for making most of the money and pushing out all the babies.
ilikewhatilike4
5/5/2013 11:28:33 PM​
Not a problem. Sit on the couch, scratch your balls and play video games. As long as you use me all night as a sex slave I'm happy.
Jrmma
5/5/2013 11:33:45 PM​
Where have I been all your life!
ilikewhatilike4
5/5/2013 11:44:00 PM​
gosh. I don't know. They don't make many like you these days since woman lib started ...but I'm glad I found an old fashioned man who really knows how to treat a woman like we LOVE to be treated...
Jrmma
5/5/2013 11:50:25 PM​
Womens suffrage is overrated, just like civil rights.

I like sitting in the back of the bus.

But enough about me, how about you. First date: Where are you taking me and how many times will I be allowed to cross home plate before 1am?
ilikewhatilike4
5/5/2013 11:58:14 PM​
Well. I will beg you to take me in the bathroom of the most expensive restaurant of your choice..then we order... another bathroom break... I order you as many drinks as you can handle... you order whatever you want from the menu... did I mention I bought your favorite clothes to go out in? ... its only 10pm. where do you want to go AFTER the after dinner drinks...back to the bathroom? or...
And the conversation continues. . . .

Julius Rage

I'd also like to point out that this site is free.

So even though I'm using it to be a jackass I'd wager that more than a few of you could pull dates off there.

Koompbala

gosh. I don't know. They don't make many like you these days since woman lib started ...but I'm glad I found an old fashioned man who really knows how to treat a woman like we LOVE to be treated...

"Trolling senses are tingling!" I think she was bored and was just trolling a troll.

Julius Rage

"Trolling senses are tingling!" I think she was bored and was just trolling a troll.

The conversation ended up taking an odd turn.

Turns out she's extremely lonely and was not exactly joking about the hooking up thing. We got into a conversation about why we are who we are and how we ended up sexting at 1 in the morning. She smokes weed, reads a lot, is very intellegent. Has no kids and her own place - Perfect woman.

But she's 45 and im not screwing someone older than my mom.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD