[Jan 19, 2014] Tight or Fight (Milpitas, California)

NukNuks

Northern California fighting game tournament series, Tight or Fight, is hosting another event. This will be the first NorCal DOA event in 2014.

When?
Sunday, January 19th, 2014

Where?
Milpitas Golfland
1199 Jacklin Rd
Milpitas, CA 95035

Which Games?
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
Soul Calibur V
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition

What Time?
12pm-2pm
DOA is from 3pm-7pm

Last edited:

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Update: KOF XIII will also be there. Fee: $10 Venue Fee and $10 for each game you enter for. The console that the game will be played on is PS3. If you want to stay updated you can visit here

Pink Nitro

WOAH! This is pretty close to where I live, I should try to attend this. I'll wing it like I did last time. I got my own controller this time.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Another update: We got the game switched to x360 instead of ps3 due to it just being the better choice. Don't forget to bring your own pads. I'll see about bringing extras for incase.

Pink Nitro

Ooooh, alright. Sorry for the late reply, school got in the way. I'll try to make it Sunday (if I can't then sorry), I just hope my controller won't bug out on me. It's been acting up as of late.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Ooooh, alright. Sorry for the late reply, school got in the way. I'll try to make it Sunday (if I can't then sorry), I just hope my controller won't bug out on me. It's been acting up as of late.

Hopefully you can make it. We'll be bringing extra pads for incase.

JayDios

I believe sign ups are Noon-2PM and the actual start of most of the tournaments, including DOA is at 3PM...same time as the Niners game, unfortunately.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Yes. Sign up are between 12pm-2pm. You don't want to be late. DOA will be played on xbox 360(I believe other games will be on PS3 besides Killer Instinct obviously). Bring your own controller. We will have extra controllers for incase.

Sixmsj

Text me if you don't see me by 2. I almost forgot today there was one tomorrow. O_O
Yes. Sign up are between 12pm-2pm. You don't want to be late. DOA will be played on xbox 360(I believe other games will be on PS3 besides Killer Instinct obviously). Bring your own controller. We will have extra controllers for incase.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD