Issue regarding the premium build of DOA 5 Demo on PS3....

Asbel Lhant

Anyone with a PS3 Having trouble getting the DOA 5 Premium Demo code to work? I sure am. I tried one code Tecmo gave me and it failed, I tried one from Joystiq's twitter and it failed. I have another code from Tecmo that I haven't used yet. I'll play it safe and wait until I hear news regarding the issue being fixed on the PSN part. Also if you used your code and it didn't work? Wouldn't it become useless even after the problem Tecmo and Sony is having fixed? Also does anyone with a PS3 have the Premium Demo code working for them on their end? If so then how'd you get it to work? If not then how long it'll be before this little problem is fixed?

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Loads of people on Twitter are complaining about this issue, so it seems to be widespread. Same thing with the Ninja Gaiden 3 multiplayer codes.

Aion

I can't see how that would do anything.

"NB: Promotion codes are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed. Please DO NOT download your exclusive DLC before you have installed the game."

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
"NB: Promotion codes are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed. Please DO NOT download your exclusive DLC before you have installed the game."

Lol, I can tell you right now that that's because of the game data writing each over. However, that warning only applies to the NG3 DLC.

Aion

Lol, I can tell you right now that that's because of the game data writing each over. However, that warning only applies to the NG3 DLC.

I got that e-mail regarding my DOA5 DLC:

"Hi Shakir

Thanks for pre-ordering the Ninja Gaiden 3 on PS3. Your order will arrive in time for release on 23rd March 2012 (UK deliveries only, release date subject to change).

Instructions for downloading exclusive early access to Dead or Alive 5 are as follows:

NB: Promotion codes are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed. Please DO NOT download your exclusive DLC before you have installed the game.

1- Sign into the PlayStation® Network

2- Visit PlayStation Store via your PlayStation 3 system

3- Select the 'Redeem Codes' icon from the 'Store Top'

4- Enter the following code and click 'Continue'"

BlackKnight

Well the code is region locked. So if you import a R3 version from Play Asia or something you must use an Asian PSN account. Just make a new user/PSN account with the matching region to solve this issue.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD