Is anyone having YouTube upload problems...?

werewolfgold

I can't upload anything. It just keeps giving me the "An error has occurred". Google did something stupid with their YouTube accounts and merged them with Google+, and everything's been a mess ever since.

I've done weird stuff like "Application Specific Passwords" and "Directly logging into a specific feed" and "disabling 2-step authentication" and "re-enabling 2-step authentication" and other nonsense from my YT account, but none of it is working out.

How about you guys? I've seen stuff seemingly from the upload feature around, so does anyone have the secret?

Saber

Use your email to sign in instead of your YT username. That's all you need to fix the issue. ^_^

Leifang2000

I have the same problem. It was working before but it did not ever since Google added two channel/ identity to your same google account. Some other have the same problem discussed here:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/714549-dead-or-alive-5-ultimate/67163663?page=1

It does not matter if you use your email ( xxxxxxx.gmail.com or just the user name)
If you have 2 identity (channel etc., a youtube name etc.) it will have this login error.
It still does not work if you disable google + because under your google user name, you have 2 identity now when logging in youtube.

Saber

Ah, that'd explain why. I disable Google+ from my YT account ever since it was introduced.

Mesharey

I was having problems too, I tried to remove google+ then I tried to sign in with my email and it worked.

werewolfgold

The problem was that when that dumbass Google+ conversion happened, I now have 2 channels tied to one account. So, then I created a password for the specific channel that I wanted, but then the "username" e-mail that they gave me was too long for the entry field when I tried to upload a video.

I then found that if you sign in to g-mail using the newfangled WTF e-mail username and the password you created it'll let you create a separate account for that YouTube channel.

So, now it works. But, that whole process was some BS, right there. :genra:

CatzDaLegit

Tina Purist
Premium Donor
Yeah, my biggest problem is it only uploads at like 360p? What the fuuu. They had a huge opportunity for people to upload videos and use them to create videos and what not. Watching shi in 360p blows. I was excited at this feature until I found that out. Take what you can get though. I'll still use it for the recording o important matches and what not.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD