IGN's 12 Days of DOA5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Man, those English voices are terrible. Speaking of voices, is it known whether or not we can change the system voice like before? I don't care for the default one.

TRI Mike

OK questions time!

1) What the hell happened in the second round of the Bass vs Eliot video¿

2) What's your take on that guard break move Eliot has¿ It reminds me of a similar tool Akira has in VF5... which I guess he also has in DOA5.

3) Could you tell us a personal take on Eliot's gameplay¿ he seems to have the same moves from DOA4, apart from the GB I didn't really notice anything new but the frame data and properties could have changed.

4) Were all those Bass ground throws guaranteed or did the other character simply forget to tech roll¿

5) How many moves can Lee cancel into Dragon Stance¿

And now a my take on them. I think I'm literally in love with the new China stage, it's beautiful and feel more like an old-school DOA stage, it's very pretty. Eliot seems to have the same moves from DOA4 but with that GB and a few guaranteed set-ups he might become a little monster.

God... Rig, Bass and Lee look extremely fun to play. The more footage I see of them, the more I want to play them. Excellent matches Dogg, you did a great job again. Congratulations.

Zeo

Loved it, Jann looks like a beast and that DRAGON GUNNER TO FORWARD KICK IS BACK from DOA3. Looks like I might have to go back to him.

Hayate seems a bit defensive for my tastes but I'm used to being tactical from Ein so the adjustment should be easy. Great stuff. Eliot sadly doesn't appear to be much better though, if at all. Hope to see more from him later on.

Xion

really liking the flow of gameplay there. And I love Eliot's outfit with the british flag

DontForkWitMe

Also... Eliot has guaranteed launchers off of his parries. He's REALLY good.

sounds promising, its just didn't really show in the match vids since whoever was using him was basically playing DOA4 eliot not doing any sitdown stuns and the like

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
He wouldn't have featured the video if it was a glitch. You can see that side step in the other videos as well.
It's definitely a glitch. Eliot's mid-string and the hit-boxes get all funny and next thing you know Eliot's right behind Bass. Then the next hit in the string tracks and hits Bass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD