I used to be a PR Rep, but then...

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Reminds me of someone else from a certain site.

Erik said the same thing, but let's not continue that thought in this thread.

Apparently the PR guy has already been let go and the company has sided with a different marketing company now. He wasn't well liked in his own company either.

Apparently the PR guy has already been let go and the company has sided with a different marketing company now. He wasn't well liked in his own company either.
Not quite true. The PR guy was a one man company as far as I can tell he was hired by that controller company to handle their customer service. Since this incident they have turned to other solutions.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
My job isn't customer service – I'll tell you right now, I'm not a customer service person. You put me with a product, and you give it to me to sell, and I'll sell it. I don't do customer service.

Guess what jackass?

That's called customer service.

Wow, here's another gem.

I’m the President of my company not The Avengers so keep your punk smite ignorant comments to yourself. If I wasn’t trying to help you I wouldn’t have emailed you back. Customer service of old is gone were in a new generation now. Sorry for any inconvenience , this will ship tomorrow I’m putting in the order now .

Un.... believable...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD